Why do my animals not attack when they are attacked?

Alvarius

Feb 10, 2022
I have always been amused by such experts and killers of animals))) You write that you killed bears)))) Even if this is so, you did not KILL from the bow of the 12-15th century !!!!!!! You did it with a modern bow! In which the tension of the thread occurs through BLOCKS! By analogy with lifting loads at a construction site or an ordinary auto-crane !! The system of blocks greatly increases the power of the shot (20-30 times stronger than a regular wooden bow)! And the bow is made of special alloys!

You are not an athlete! You are an ordinary modern European, with an ordinary physique, height and weight! You could never deal even moderate damage with a wooden bow! NEVER!

The real European northern peoples died out long ago! Vikings are dead!

Therefore, do not tell that a puny 70-kilogram "man" (rather a woman) can kill a bear with an ordinary bow!

It's just ridiculous - to read such nonsense from you! fact!
you know, I don't have a dog in this fight as I am a humble budding alchemist who dabbles in magic but... man how you describe your argument is hilarious. Its fun to read lol

Bicorps

Jun 27, 2020
Pets should have a defensive stance like on MO1. End of story. Kinda weird its not already in the game.

Contorto

Feb 18, 2022
How to sum up a pet death 90% of the time, some MA role up get your pet to 50% HP before you realize what happening than your pet dies before you can react than the MA runs away claiming to be the best player in the game.

Reactions: Turd