Why are you crying about not having a horse?

Kaemik

Nov 28, 2020
Spawn rates got tuned up. Some of the least used spawns in beta had no horses for the first couple days of persistent. But yeah looks like the patch has improved it.

Emdash

Sep 22, 2021
Im only crying because I can't play a game when ive played since 2011

LOL I was like yea... most people are prolly crying on login screen.

And they should not have tuned up spawns. They should have tuned down pvp restrictions. They talk about forced loot NO, but you should be able to force horse.

Veeshan

Jan 29, 2022
Its also fun how people will snipe your horse and then try and ride away and u kill there and then u look at each other cause no one is flagged so dont want the reputation hit and walk off looking for another horse spawn to tame so u can ride home lol

Reactions: SegaPhoenix

Emdash

Sep 22, 2021
Its also fun how people will snipe your horse and then try and ride away and u kill there and then u look at each other cause no one is flagged so dont want the reputation hit and walk off looking for another horse spawn to tame so u can ride home lol

ahaha such hatred to snipe a horse that someone else got. I still remember that vid (now deleted) of trying to tame a desi when some mage on a steppy was trying to kill me, but it was when they changed taming levels so I didn't have high enough. I was chasing the horse, he was maging me... ahaha. I'll fight a dude for a horse tho, but I dunno if I'm gonna kill their horse on the way out, that's just foul :p

Btw if someone snipes my horse I'm fighting them, rep hit or not. Even if I'll prol lose. I don't care. FOR MY DIGNITY! But I got a horse day 1... jungle, put it on broker for 25g LEVEL 90. Waiting to see if it'll still be there for me when I get in the game, like it used to be in beta. I was gonna come up off horses for guild money :(

Veeshan

Jan 29, 2022
ahaha such hatred to snipe a horse that someone else got. I still remember that vid (now deleted) of trying to tame a desi when some mage on a steppy was trying to kill me, but it was when they changed taming levels so I didn't have high enough. I was chasing the horse, he was maging me... ahaha. I'll fight a dude for a horse tho, but I dunno if I'm gonna kill their horse on the way out, that's just foul :p

Btw if someone snipes my horse I'm fighting them, rep hit or not. Even if I'll prol lose. I don't care. FOR MY DIGNITY! But I got a horse day 1... jungle, put it on broker for 25g LEVEL 90. Waiting to see if it'll still be there for me when I get in the game, like it used to be in beta. I was gonna come up off horses for guild money :(
there were horses everywhere they were on a horse they killed my horse so i killed there horse as he tried running we then walk over to the horse camp both tamed a horse and ran off lol

Emdash

Sep 22, 2021
there were horses everywhere they were on a horse they killed my horse so i killed there horse as he tried running we then walk over to the horse camp both tamed a horse and ran off lol

That's more like the MO I know haha.