Ibarruri

May 28, 2020
Meduli
WMB2.0.jpg

WEST MYRLAND BANK FORGE

WEAPON CRAFTER DISCORD: Ibarruri#0121
ARMOR CRAFTER DISCORD: Grubem#5912
PET ARMOR CRAFTER DISCORD: soviest#8357
After the events related to my Resignation from the RBT, I have decided to restart my forge and present it to the public again with a simpler, more efficient and varied format.
For the rest, all my old clients know my work and my forge, with years of tradition. Are welcome to buy again!
Please come and see:

My forge is specialized in making high quality weapons for demanding knights.
I'll be updating my forge as it releases new recipes, materials, and all kinds of luxury items.

We also offer personal armor and horse armor. All of great quality and at the best price!
My interest is to create a forge that offers the most refined, elegant and efficient creations on the market.

I want to create custom items for my clients.

However, if necessary, it will also be ready to supply weapons to an entire army.

My discord is: Ibarruri #0121.

If you need me, do not hesitate to contact me and we will talk about business!

I will also fill the corridors with my creations, you will enter some of my weapons, in Meduli-Vadda-Tindrem-Fabernum and some other places
. Always of the highest quality and at the best market price.

Attachments

• GARKA.jpg
    GARKA.jpg
    86.5 KB · Views: 62
Last edited:

Ibarruri

May 28, 2020
Meduli
THE WESTERN FLAME

The legendary forge of Ibarruri has the honor of freeing Myrland, the first of its legendary weapons.
The flame of the west is a legendary axe. Kept for a long time in the forge by Ibarruri himself as one of his valuable treasures, it has a powerful history that supports the legend of him.

During one of the worst invasions of the Risar Hordes, when the Horde Hordes threatened to devastate Tindrem and overwhelm its defenders, legend has it that an ancient Oghmir chieftain named Rior, honoring his oath of allegiance to the empire, came in help from the besieged city.

Wielding this mighty ax with honor, he thrust his men into an epic charge that overwhelmed the enemy and saved the city. Unfortunately this fierce warrior died. But luckily his legendary weapon arrived at our forge, and after months of hard work, Ibarruri himself has recovered and repaired it!

This weapon is said to instill terror in the enemy and a desire for victory and hope in the hearts of those who follow its wielder. In the legendary forge of master Ibarruri, we want to share our secrets and valuable treasures with the world and here we show you drawings with all the details of this mythical weapon. Enjoy it

WESTERN FLAME.jpg

WEST FLAME EPIC.jpg

legend 4.jpg

legend3.jpg
Mortal Online 2   07_05_2022 23_36_08.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Amelia