US riots

Rulant

May 30, 2020
George Floyd had multiple serious heart conditions, covid, no damage found to neck, not being kneeled on in windpipe or arteries, meth and fentanyl in his system, and no doubt a massive dump of adrenaline. He didn't die of suffocation, he was even talking a lot of the time. These riots are for nothing more than to cause unrest and lash out against good innocent men and women so they have someone to blame for their situation in life other than themselves.

Slammington Unchained

May 28, 2020
Truly saddening to see the guy die needlessly. I get that they were trying to restrain him but that knee move seemed to have suffocated him to death if I'm not mistaken?

>restrain
Who would've thunk putting your body weight on your knee thats right above some dudes lung would've done a bit more than to restrain someone.

I once heard many cops were ex-high school bullies. At least in America, bullies aren't known to be the brightest of the bunch and here's a great example.

Slammington Unchained

May 28, 2020
George Floyd had multiple serious heart conditions, covid, no damage found to neck, not being kneeled on in windpipe or arteries, meth and fentanyl in his system, and no doubt a massive dump of adrenaline. He didn't die of suffocation, he was even talking a lot of the time. These riots are for nothing more than to cause unrest and lash out against good innocent men and women so they have someone to blame for their situation in life other than themselves.
They just want an excuse to LARP Escape from Tarkov and L00t

Last edited: