Unplayable bugg, no GM help in sight

Dunning Kruger

Mar 7, 2022
For more than a week now my account has been seriously bugged. I cannot use the broker (see or post any items), I cannot see or write myself in the /guild, /help or /local chat. I cannot hear any other player ingame or talk myself as other players dont hear me. I am completely disconnected from all other players as I can only see them but not communicate with them in any shape, way or form.

The game is legitametly centered around playing with other players through guilds or just friends. Be it for security when farming, or because you are limited by your skill points, so you need other players to craft gear, weapons and items in general to complement the skills you dont have. This can be done by buying things at the broker or bringing your own mats. Either way, as I cannot communicate with anyone or use the broker, I am stuck playing solo.

As previously stated, it has been like this for more than a week now. In game tickets have yielded no response at all, I've sent numerous. I've also sent two tickets online through the form. One of which they are yet to answer, the other they answered once. Got told to test something and see if it resolved the issue (it didn't), and if not to give my steam id. I did what they told me to do, gave me steam id, and then nothing, no more responses.

What am I even supposed to do at this point? I did enjoy the game a lot when it was working as intended. I found a community I liked and I was having fun playing with them. But I can't go on playing solo like this, and I have no clue when I'll be getting any further help as I last heard of them 5 days ago. Do I just give up and demand a refund through Steam or is there any hope I'll get any help in the foreseeable future?