Unofficial MO2 Discord

Louis_SmithR45

Dec 6, 2020
I'm aware that one already exists, but I found the lay out, usage, and perms distribution pretty bad. I've also seen some other pop-up servers and didn't really like the way they looked / felt in use. So I made my own, I even have a channel for people to forward changes in the Discord so we can get it up to peoples liking if need be.

Things included:

- Auto-moderation, and further tweaking will allow it to work better after 'usage'. However, very lax and little human intervention will be used outside of people circumventing rules.

- Anti-spam prevention.

- Channels to forward suggestions for the game, or to discuss topics freely.

- Members removed / banned from the official Discord are welcome to have their voice heard, just adhere to the small list of rules.

- Ranks will be made to distinguish guilds from one another

- Channel to place your guild advertisement permanently in our 'guild catalogue' (No bumps however).

- Discuss politics and speak freely without the censorship of the forums or Official Discord.

- No disciplinary and or abusive permissions will be distributed out to any other members to prevent bias.

More features will come into play, but the biggest purpose of this Discord is to allow all people to gather within it without worry of being kicked / banned simply because they are disliked by a majority or some other petty reason.

There is a warning & ban system, so not following the rules will eventually weed out purposeful harm to the server it-self.

Please send me a DM on Discord for any questions or help, thanks.

https://discord.gg/xj9qNGm8Cd

Svaar

Nov 4, 2020
Russia/Moscow
why create so many servers =) let's create each one for ourselves and call people. I understand if creating a community based on the place of residence is one thing and making a copy of the official discord =) is another.