Stream sniping

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bloodmasked

Jan 25, 2022
Robmo has posted saying he will ban anyone who kills any streamer.

This is a ridiculous policy, if a streamer does not want their location to be known to the public then they should stop streaming. Any other suggestion is not even something mature adults should need to discuss, it should be totally out of the question and yet this Robmo guy wants to go around banning anyone he likes.

And this guy is supposed to be a "Community Manager" and not a GM, and yet he is allowed to ban anyone under the non-sensical reason of "stream sniping" which can mean literally anyone who appears on any stream or even listens to the discord comms broadcasted on a stream.

I hope SV can stop being childish and hire actual GMs who are experienced and mature, instead of promoting this extremely toxic behavior of banning people for no reason.

Robmo

Community Manager
Staff member
Dec 9, 2021
Thats not what I said. I am not a GM, i do not make these decisions. Keep doing you.

Robmo

Community Manager
Staff member
Dec 9, 2021
"Stream Sniping has been a topic that has come up often. We do not condone this behaviour and find it quite lame and cowardly. However, to our streamers, we suggest that you prepare for the possibility as MO2 can be a very competitive game. If you feel like you are being harassed by a user, we recommend you file a report with Twitch;

https://help.twitch.tv/s/article/ho...or their avatar (using Report Something Else)

We do not have the manpower or the processes to battle this issue actively. You can submit any evidence to Robmo and an internal report will be made. This action is hard to prove so the best we can do is look at it and try to make a fair decision."

Is what was written and this come from Henrik's decision

Status
Not open for further replies.