Spiritism needs help some bad changes.

Barbarian

Jan 12, 2022
There as some issues I see with the new update and spiritism. For one the orbs seem way to tanky and it seems a little rough to solo some of the decent orb ones with not any more reward. It seems like you dont have the time to kill all the orbs before its gone. The hp on the orbs are maybe a bit mutch might fix with making them smaller hp? There also seems to be an issue that seems like a game-breaking bug. When you kill all the orbs and have your buff up and try to absorb spirit sometimes it dosnt give any spirits at all and it's very annoying... Overall I like how the orbs move and it is a little more engaging but needs tweaks and maybe more out of harder ones?

Stevecaboose

Feb 22, 2022
I agree with most of this. I would say I don't like how the hitboxes are so small now. If you have more than 3 orbs you cant solo it. A 6 orb will kill you in less than a second. I don't think anyone at SV tested this for even 2 minutes.

Jackdstripper

Jan 8, 2021
Sounds like a nerf to spiritism farming to me. Consistent with SV’s track record of making anything they cant balance just harder and more tedious instead. Never mind that Spiritism farming is the most monotonous and mind numbing game loop in MO, its now also more punishing and less rewarding. This only makes life harder for new spiritists and drives up prices of boxes/flux even more. Cjust why? Why make the game more frustrating for no reason with every patch?

Keep in mind that just 6 months ago Spirit farming was the most busted way of farming gold with the use of home priesting/not dropping loot. People were making thousands and thousands of gold farming dungeons non stop and wanst considered an exploit. So then it was nerfed hard by removing the home priesting option, and nerfing flux drops. And now this. But those people that farmed 6 months ago get to keep all their gold. New players get shafted.

Last edited: