Some skills don't allow organic progression

Tashka

Dec 4, 2021
I mean these specific skills: ecumenical/spiritism, armor training/heavy armor training. They basically force you to grind them in town until maxed. You can't just say "ok i can cast lighting now, think i'll just go and explore the world and cast that until i can cast something better". Your ecu just won't progress! Same with armor training. Can't go outside in whatever your skill allows (kinda can, but realistically, can't) until you can wear something heavier. It's unlike, say, aggressive stance, that many people just grind to 50-70 and then just go outside and let it raise as they fight mobs and people. It's not THAT important, but it's something worth noticing and maybe even changing some day.

Reactions: Jatix

Jatix

Sep 30, 2020
Agreed, this is one of the stupid things that they should have remade, instead of pasting the system from MO1 and calling it a new and improved game. If heavy robes require 0 skill to make, and 0 prereqs, you shouldn't need to be a grand master armorer to make a robe out of leather at max quality. Low tier armors should get max stats at lower levels.