Some new bugs

TheHeretic

Jun 1, 2020
MK\Bakti\JC
1. Swimming are broke rn. With fool stam bar you cant swin on the water float.
2. Horse is not logged out and die, if you logget out in the world.
3. Horse is drowning in half times, after dismounting in a water its continue drowning, they not follow and not listem commands.

Emdash

Sep 22, 2021
1. Swimming are broke rn. With fool stam bar you cant swin on the water float.
2. Horse is not logged out and die, if you logget out in the world.
3. Horse is drowning in half times, after dismounting in a water its continue drowning, they not follow and not listem commands.

I dunno if swimming is broken or they just chose to make it one of the skills that matters for no reason. I recorded it. Cool (short) story time, but I was in the jungle and it looked like around where you'd go to those islands and pick stuff E of jungle camp in MO 1. So I was like... parks horse... and gets in water. OMG even getting out of the water is awful. I almost died. I had to fall to the bottom and count to stam up and swim up fast before I did. I wonder if they are trying to make swimming matter, but they CAN without making it trash for people who have low swim. Beta Naiad is a good place to look for where a skilled swimmer should be. V op in water, like a fakn mermaid. But it's a niche. It can't be more OP than combat leap, fall dmg, etc.

If you drop in the water and your horse goes under, stay on. I think? I dunno. I was surprised to go under, but I came up pretty fast. Other than that, I haven't been under water on a horse. And it was purposefully because I was like yaw check this and flung myself into the water on my horse.

But yea... nerfing horse fall dmg cuz people were mad at their horses exploding (yea it sucks, but now you have 0 worry) and then making swimming into this huge grabass, gg.