Selling a beautiful STACK OF STEEL

Emdash

Sep 22, 2021
Outside my price range for now, but I appreciate a healthy economy!

I'm thinking steel will settle in like it was, not post TC like 375-350, but maybe more like 400~ People are still trying to get 500+ so I'm getting this off. Gonna check if sold.

Edit: still there, buddos! Edit 2, if you need some steel, I can break it up. I can give you half now, you can do whatever you do with it, then give you half later when you have the rest of the money. ETERNAL INC aims to please.

Callenmore

Feb 7, 2023
I am open to joining your guild Emdash - I'm not sure what ETERNAL INC is, I presume your group, but yeah, if so, and you'd have me, I'd join up. Like I said, I'm solidly enjoying the game and see myself playing for a couple years or so anyways. At this point, I'm saving up to purchase a medium house somewhere along the road between Tindrem and Fabernum I'd say (I like to do trade and craft in both).

Emdash

Sep 22, 2021
I am open to joining your guild Emdash - I'm not sure what ETERNAL INC is, I presume your group, but yeah, if so, and you'd have me, I'd join up. Like I said, I'm solidly enjoying the game and see myself playing for a couple years or so anyways. At this point, I'm saving up to purchase a medium house somewhere along the road between Tindrem and Fabernum I'd say (I like to do trade and craft in both).

I'm just being an idiot. Joking. Making up stuff. The usual. It's something other people have grown to accept (or some don't...)

There is no Eternal INC.

• Haha
Reactions: Callenmore