Roadmap Features Ranked by Category

Rhias

May 28, 2020
Agreed. Why develop other content, when you can just keep developing magic schools that no one liked ad infinitum.
IMHO they should rework Necromancy before adding new magic schools.
Elementalism got a much more advanced system to controll AOE spells then Necro.

Jethub

Dec 1, 2021
My votes will be for Thievery, Deva system, and board games. I think enhancing solo/small group play is a good move for SV. Anything that can bring the community together at times like board games is another great choice imho.

The deva system imho is a must have and should probably be fairly high on the list.

Reactions: Amadman

fartbox

Apr 29, 2023
I Agree strongly with OP's assessment. my ranking is an exact match with exception to a low opinion on thievery. I will only add that we need to also make a priority the current time gates in this game. Right now the meta revolves around building a structure near a POI and contesting that POI with your spawn point/bank. You can't do much outside of that; you can roam around perhaps and do POIs/outlaws but you wont make it far in most cases.

This is very not good. We want players exploring the map, we want players when they die to be able to quickly re-gear and get back in the action. That is one of the most basic key things in a PVP game Henrik. Especially in a game where we expect people to die multiple times a day playing it. When people die, when they lose they often feel a slew of negative emotions which are usually alleviated if they know they can back in the game quickly and try again. If the bar is set at a 90minute horse ride(if you even have a horse), a 10 minute re-gear or having key location property(for access to 1 POI) then people will feel defeated and quit the game.

The Bar is just too high to play the game for most people with average time commitments.

I think we need to get rid of player guard towers and instead have more cave camps/jungle camps with guards of medium strength and allowing all players to spawn there both red/blue but only targeting actively flagged players. Relegate guards to only enforcing law around NPC settlements and add many more NPC settlement that are open to all players in the wilderness areas. Player cities should not have guards unless they are other players however.

We need to make the game more accessible and do what we can to move away from the current resurrections/structure meta.

T. Foreskin

Avalanche

Jun 2, 2022
My priorities:
  • Veteran System​

• Deva system (or similar)​

This have to be implemented asap in a good way, and we can forget about it. We can participate in any other new content due to these points, in the future, if we want to.

jamesm

Mar 30, 2021
I recommend implementing Mentalism next so that foot mages can avoid detection or flee successfully sometimes.

I also recommend implementing a lot more POIs and creatures. Perhaps a very large dungeon similar to The Underdark of Faerun. Or a series of interconnected dungeons.

Tzone

May 16, 2021
If they want to retain and keep players the dimension dungeon needs to be priority. Along with more PvP balance and rework.

PvP balance so far needs to be nerf tactician, nerf towershields, buff human attributes (maybe), nerf ogh beer belly to be +25 potion utilization instead of drinking more pots. Maybe some other stuff later too.

Current Magic schools need a rework before we should be getting more schools.

Ecu is mostly fine, Spritism is boring AF with one usefull spell (projectile), Necro is meh with ritualism being very lacking, and ele has just some very OP spells like shock.
I would say Necro rework first, think about how to make spritism FUN, and then balance out some ele spells.
Magic already does too much damage so dont go buffing magic.

I would like my weightless shields back for mages please. Not tower shields.

Reactions: Eustaquio