Pve?

Kazric

Jul 1, 2023
I find this game very fun, although sometimes not(ganked by 3+ guys or 1 way higher tire gear/clade) I like occational pvp, full loot, cool. But may I suggest a few areas that are non pvp with game content that can be explored with friedns that just want to co-op and enjoy the pve aspect of game?

• Haha
Reactions: Piet

Anabolic Man

Sep 7, 2020
What we need is an improved vbounty hunting syste. Everybody with 5 murdercounts can get bounty hunted, but sadly the bounties are not local and most bounty hunters are send to foreign places like GK, where are no noobs arround. IF the contracts would be local, if we could hold up to 5 contracts and if they would expire after 2h the balance problem between RPK and anti RPK groups would be fixed. Bounty hunters would be able to guard and clear an area from pks and helping the new players by doing so.

ElPerro

Jun 9, 2020
I find this game very fun, although sometimes not(ganked by 3+ guys or 1 way higher tire gear/clade) I like occational pvp, full loot, cool. But may I suggest a few areas that are non pvp with game content that can be explored with friedns that just want to co-op and enjoy the pve aspect of game?
Haven

Jackdstripper

Jan 8, 2021
Pretty much this.

This is just not a pve game. Sorry.

The only other alternative i can think of is that you pay a top PvP guild to guard the dungeon you are doing. Not cheap though, and even then, pvp is never completely avoidable. Thats just how the game is built.