PVE Myralnd

POMEH

Jan 30, 2022
Russian
www.youtube.com
I know that you want to create several mirrors of Myrland therefore I offer to make one Myrland - PVE only. There are a lot toxic players in game who interfere (disturb) to play to another players. They kill players and their pets. It cause many players leave the game even they dont see 90% ingame content. For last 2 years I with my wife played in such games like Rust, Scum, Life is Feudal, Conan Exiles, Atlas and there are PVP & PVE servers there. So I offer do in Mortal Online 2 the same. It will allow many people like me and my wife play this game on PVE server, travel and investigate wonderful world of Myrland.

Calcal

Dec 11, 2021
No. If you really think so this is not the game for you. There’s a whole catalogue of carebear games out there, leave MO2 alone.

Reactions: 2022

ThaBadMan

May 28, 2020
Norway
Funny guy, leave him for last.

I played for a long time in MO in 2011 therefore I will be playing in MO2 in any case. But my wife... she dont like PVP.
I dont like people, when I leave home, they are everywhere and wont leave me alone. Life sucks eh ?

POMEH

Jan 30, 2022
Russian
www.youtube.com
Funny guy, leave him for last.
I dont like people, when I leave home, they are everywhere and wont leave me alone. Life sucks eh ?

Try to pray to the Lord Jesus Christ. Open the door of your heart and your life for Him. Let Him come inside your heart and in your life. Tell Him that you need Him. Call Him and He will come. He can change your heart. He can change your relation to another people. He can change your life. He can give you the point of your life. He can change TheBadMan into TheGoodMan. You just need to pray Him. ✝

• Haha
Reactions: 2022

ThaBadMan

May 28, 2020
Norway
Try to pray to the Lord Jesus Christ. Open the door of your heart and your life for Him. Let Him come inside your heart and in your life. Tell Him that you need Him. Call Him and He will come. He can change your heart. He can change your relation to another people. He can change your life. He can give you the point of your life. He can change TheBadMan into TheGoodMan. You just need to pray Him. ✝
Hmm he promised the end of wicked people, I still see enough of them to know he did not succeed. Thats a bad win percentage of someone to have faith in.

Noone can change my relation to people unless you can change people which you sadly cant....Good luck with this Jesus Christ God you believe in!

Nazrael

Feb 10, 2022
I know that you want to create several mirrors of Myrland therefore I offer to make one Myrland - PVE only. There are a lot toxic players in game who interfere (disturb) to play to another players. They kill players and their pets. It cause many players leave the game even they dont see 90% ingame content. For last 2 years I with my wife played in such games like Rust, Scum, Life is Feudal, Conan Exiles, Atlas and there are PVP & PVE servers there. So I offer do in Mortal Online 2 the same. It will allow many people like me and my wife play this game on PVE server, travel and investigate wonderful world of Myrland.

I completely understand where you are coming from, my wife is horrible at ALL video games! However she does want to spend time and be involved in my hobbies. Sadly Mo2 will not be something she can do. So I suggest that you do not waste your money for the second account, if your wife is similar to mine. Mine is unteachable.

POMEH

Jan 30, 2022
Russian
www.youtube.com
My wife is very clever. Some times she is clever than me. I wrote that for 2 years we played in many games (I wrote some of that games). We are playing in Haven for 2 weeks already and ready to teleport in Myrland when queue will be deleted. Btw I am very glad that they do multiple Myrlands, and it will be nice for us to play in Myrland where 100-200 players to minimize our risk be killed by another players. We even will be glad to travel in Myrland without players at all. We are PC games traveler and we are investigate different worlds together - its our hobby. So in any case we will investigate Myrland.

Last edited: