Profession skill points missing

Twistedendz

Jan 26, 2022
while i was crafting yesterday my armor witch the primary is at 100 but some secondary was not. so crafting away all of a sudden my Action skill points turned red overflowed with one of the skills , so i just clicked auto fixed overflowed but most if not all my primary on the profession skills went down like 3-4 points , my armor was at 100 went down to 96 , my butchery went down to 96 even my weapon crafting that i had locked to 71 went down to 68 and i had 0 POINTS in pool .. so i said wtf , i checked my weight and my character stats as not changed , so i rebooted the game , when i did my character was like new and re learning everything from scratch see photo.

so at this point i restarted the computer and that fixed my character bug learning everything back again but it didn't give me my points back , and for me it having counted the points quickly it looks like the +50 glade point is missing / bugged out im not sure , but while crafting my action skill got overflowed and i clicked the auto and my profession bugged out is weird.

Attachments

• MO2.jpg
    MO2.jpg
    150.6 KB · Views: 5

Twistedendz

Jan 26, 2022
so why is the point system profession / action pool point system is so bad?

Why can't we get a system where you have a + and - and you do what you want with your points? Example ( primary only ) if you have reached 100 on that profession for example Armor you have unlocked it and can now take points from it or ADD points to it from your pool , that is only if you have reached 100 and unlocked it , that way if your taming is 100 and you want to change it for a week and be 100 in swords then you take the points from taming and add it to swords for example , " if you have unlocked swords to 100 prior " that way if you want to return to taming it doesn't take you forever to get it back to 100 you can just ADD the points. we could even have a global cooldown on resetting all points perhaps , once a week for example your allowed to reset all your points and add them where you want them.
fuck it cant be that complicated , right now the shit keeps dropping points out of nowhere with no explanation and it's about to get uninstalled.