PC upgrading

Angelo

May 28, 2020
https://t.me/pump_upp
t.me
ATM its Phenom II 955 X4, 8 gb RAM, RX 560, SSD. Usually I have like 25 fps (Meduli and wilderness), 15-20 fps (Bakti, Vadda, Tindrem, Fabernum), Moh-Ki is unplayable for me 8fps.
Will I have 30+ fps if upgrade to Ryzen 3 3100 and 16 gb RAM?

Woody

Apr 4, 2021
Given this game is CPU bound and you're running a low clocked, quad core CPU from 2009, yes, any upgrade to your CPU at this point will net FPS. Your GPU is "ok" so long as you don't exceed your VRAM limit of 4gb. You'll need to tinker with the texture/foliage/shadow quality and probably sacrifice effects and post processing across the board. The RAM standard for most gaming PCs nowadays is min 16gb to give you some overhead for gaming + system resources/external programs (browsers etc).

bbihah

Jul 10, 2020
ryzen 3 3100 is not a powerhouse by any means but it will be way better than your phenom, unless you are running that phenom like i ran my 965 a decade go, at 5 ghz. Then it'd be a pretty hard to tell which would be better. But at stock? You might actually hit playable FPS, but put in mind mortal online 2 isn't completely optimized yet either so even the best CPU's will see areas of the game where the performance is bad.

Your graphics card isn't really a big power house either, but your CPU is definitely what's holding you back the most at the moment along with your small RAM, which is ddr3 vs the ryzen 3000 series ddr4.