Of which guild are these people a member?

MolagAmur

Jul 15, 2020
What happened to them? They leave the game, stop hunting RPKs or have there never been any?
They broke out of the 90's mindset and realized labeling as "rpk and anti-rpk" is dumb. A guild is gonna do whatever is in the guilds best interest. There is no right or wrong in a game like MO.

Bigbadwolff

Mar 29, 2021
They broke out of the 90's mindset and realized labeling as "rpk and anti-rpk" is dumb. A guild is gonna do whatever is in the guilds best interest. There is no right or wrong in a game like MO.

I have to disapoint bro but in our guild if you do RPK you are out

Rhias

May 28, 2020
What happened to them? They leave the game, stop hunting RPKs or have there never been any?
There are some PVE guilds, which might be also ARPK. But most of them are lacking in PVP experience and therefore are rather bad at PVP.
All major PVP oriented guilds are PK, because that's how to get fights...

Emdash

Sep 22, 2021

Yea but making it too grey blunts the conflict created. I am a guild of one, or maybe two now, but I like to do what I feel is right opposed to the guild's best interests. There is some level of risk assessment, just like how I play as a player, but in general, I will do w/e. haha. I also personally think a guild like that is best because they can stand for something. ARPK, it's like you can be whatever you want as long as you kill RPKs. I can't imagine how toxic it can be. Of course, I don't like mass coms. I always end up wanting to mute or be like yo... heh.

All of us who played MO1 should have free reign to RPK. We been there, done all sorts of shit, why can't we start a fight for fun? I mean, it means what you want it to mean. I'm not mad if someone beefs w/ me over PK shit, cuz I will beef w/ them, but putting their guild on it for one circumstance? That's wack!

I don't hate ARPK tho. I'd say they are mostly the same (as PK) and I tend to get along best with interesting or friendly people, their position in the game or their guild never has seemed to matter.

MolagAmur

Jul 15, 2020
I don't hate ARPK tho. I'd say they are mostly the same (as PK) and I tend to get along best with interesting or friendly people, their position in the game or their guild never has seemed to matter.
They are the same. They just come up with whatever reasons they can think of to "justify" killing who they want.

"Red man bad so I kill him hehehe"

Reactions: Turbizzler

Emdash

Sep 22, 2021
They are the same. They just come up with whatever reasons they can think of to "justify" killing who they want.

"Red man bad so I kill him hehehe"

Somewhat, some people really have the love in their heart to police the game haha, but their guild leader is prol a sociopath who is making gainz off them and the ARPK tag.

I mean RPK/ARPK is a good balance IMO. The 'grey' ness of this game is blurring the morality of right and wrong in the game. And yea people say... no right or wrong, well absolute maybe that's true, but in terms of per entity, of course there is. Peoples 'rights' (not in the Bill of... sense, but as in doing what they think is right) need to rub against each other. The most serious conflict is between two people who think they are right and are sure of it, etc. I think that's kinda missing. But there are many reasons why (including tinypop.)

Serverus

May 28, 2020
Moh’ki
Characters called LotsOfLettuce, Divined, fatiwein and Salvia. I'd like to put them on my red list.

They murdered me , a poor noobie noob mage, yesterday, outside of the east gate of Tindrem on the road, near the bandits. 😡
(Its actually fine with me because its a normal behaviour for those playing evil characters)

They shot me down in cold blood without a word. First my horse then myself.

Would any ARPK guilds like to kill them on sight a few times? 🥳

Hey man. Welcome to Mortal Online. Sorry to hear that you got ganked. We will keep a record of these names you mentioned and see them in the wilds. They can hide in their houses and gank newbs all day but they don’t want PvP against equal skill.

If ever you see The Nobles Ones near Tindrem will watch your back. We are an ARPK guild, good, honorable, noble and never attack PvErs or non aggressive players untagged.

See you in Nave!

Tzone

May 16, 2021
Red preist changes back in beta made a lot if the arkp players quit because pvping in this game and winning means being punushed with mc and rep loss.

Doesnt matter if you were right or wrong, you take a risk getting rep lost defending your self against a group. Even greifer groups are capable of rep lossong players.

jamesm

Mar 30, 2021
Red preist changes back in beta made a lot if the arkp players quit because pvping in this game and winning means being punushed with mc and rep loss.

Doesnt matter if you were right or wrong, you take a risk getting rep lost defending your self against a group. Even greifer groups are capable of rep lossong players.

Would the only way for an ARPK guild to avoid reputation loss while killing an RPK be that they would have to attack and kill the RPK while the RPK's name was grey to them? Which means a 4 minute window in which to deal justice?

Emdash

Sep 22, 2021
Would the only way for an ARPK guild to avoid reputation loss while killing an RPK be that they would have to attack and kill the RPK while the RPK's name was grey to them? Which means a 4 minute window in which to deal justice?

nah once people are 5mc I think they can be killed w/ o rep loss right?

Reactions: jamesm

Belegar

Oct 16, 2021
Bigbadwolf beat me to it, but yeah Harbingers of Judgement is an ARPK guild operating in East to Mid map. Their standing is in Morinkhur, but like most guilds, they do travel across the map for content.

They are good at PvP and have quite a few allies that are "good guys". They are Mongolian/Chinese themed that do large (20 riders or so) roams across the map every weekend to crush any RPK groups they encounter. PvP training almost everyday.

Their Leader, Warlord Dagasi, is an excellent general and consistent guild leader.

Since the demise of Wardens, they are to me the current guardians of the South East.

Reactions: jamesm

Ibarruri

May 28, 2020
Meduli
Characters called LotsOfLettuce, Divined, fatiwein and Salvia. I'd like to put them on my red list.

They murdered me , a poor noobie noob mage, yesterday, outside of the east gate of Tindrem on the road, near the bandits. 😡
(Its actually fine with me because its a normal behaviour for those playing evil characters)

They shot me down in cold blood without a word. First my horse then myself.

Would any ARPK guilds like to kill them on sight a few times? 🥳

Iwein is very nice guy.

Ibarruri

May 28, 2020
Meduli
Do any guilds act as self-appointed policeman in this game?

KOTO protect inocent people in Medudu area, if you wanted save your ass you can try come Medudu they will protect you. About police no. We havent nothing, not empire, not army imperial for protect populus, no real coin, we life in caotic lands, where not rules or law. Sorry.