Northern Bank opens current account service

Raknor

Sep 14, 2021
Hyllspeia
By now you know all about the Northern Bank and our friend Miner Joe that uses our money transfer service to move gold across the continent without any risk to his life savings. In the months since the world started recovering from the Irruption you entrusted us with tens of thousands of gold of your savings to be moved all around Myrland and we delivered in record time with 0 losses for all of our customers - now we're taking it up to the next level: current accounts.

How does it work?

Similar to our current money transfer business you contact a personal banker at the Northern Bank ( https://discord.gg/SHVQdyDxMk or message me here directly) and arrange for a deposit to be made (plus fee). The difference now is you don't have to specify where you want to collect your gold, you can simply leave it there until you need it... in any town we service, at any time.

We also support accounts to be opened in the name of an institution (aka guilds) where up to 3 people can have deposit and withdrawal permissions if so desired.

How do I collect my money?

Similar to the above when you need to make a withdrawal you contact the Northern Bank and tell us how much you need to withdraw (minimum 10g per withdrawal) and where. That is it, you will get paid. As with our money transfer services we guarantee a 24 hour SLA although if you are a previous customer you know in we deliver much quicker turnarounds than this in virtually all cases.

What towns support this service?

We are currently servicing all blue towns with the exception of Vadda (until further notice):
* Bakti
* Fabernum
* Hyllspeia
* Meduli
* Mo-Khi
* Morin Khur
* Tindrem
* Toxai

What are the fees?

As with the money transfer service already in operation we charge a flat rate of 10% and have a minimum amount of 50g to open an account and a minimum fee of 5g. If you are a guild in good standing with the Northern Bank or intend to transact large volumes regularly we can tailor our services and fee structures to you.

But why?!?

Well because maybe you are like our friend Roaming Jack.

Roaming Jack likes to see the world and he never knows where the road will take him. Sometimes he gets to a new and unexpected destination like Moh Ki and finds amazing deals in the broker that he wants to take advantage of. Unfortunately all his money is in Tindrem, a long way away. Now he could use our money transfer service like he always did to move his cash from Tindrem to Moh Ki but that means he actually needs to go to Tindrem to make the transfer and then return to Moh Ki at which time who knows if the deal is still there to take advantage of. Roaming Jack values his time so now he has a Northern Bank current account, when he sees a deal he wants to take he just reaches out to our local branch manager and gets his money where he needs it, when he needs it.

Be like Roaming Jack: travel the world with the Northern Bank

NorthernBank.png

Anabolic Man

Sep 7, 2020
By now you know all about the Northern Bank and our friend Miner Joe that uses our money transfer service to move gold across the continent without any risk to his life savings. In the months since the world started recovering from the Irruption you entrusted us with tens of thousands of gold of your savings to be moved all around Myrland and we delivered in record time with 0 losses for all of our customers - now we're taking it up to the next level: current accounts.

How does it work?

Similar to our current money transfer business you contact a personal banker at the Northern Bank ( https://discord.gg/SHVQdyDxMk or message me here directly) and arrange for a deposit to be made (plus fee). The difference now is you don't have to specify where you want to collect your gold, you can simply leave it there until you need it... in any town we service, at any time.

We also support accounts to be opened in the name of an institution (aka guilds) where up to 3 people can have deposit and withdrawal permissions if so desired.

How do I collect my money?

Similar to the above when you need to make a withdrawal you contact the Northern Bank and tell us how much you need to withdraw (minimum 10g per withdrawal) and where. That is it, you will get paid. As with our money transfer services we guarantee a 24 hour SLA although if you are a previous customer you know in we deliver much quicker turnarounds than this in virtually all cases.

What towns support this service?

We are currently servicing all blue towns with the exception of Vadda (until further notice):
* Bakti
* Fabernum
* Hyllspeia
* Meduli
* Mo-Khi
* Morin Khur
* Tindrem
* Toxai

What are the fees?

As with the money transfer service already in operation we charge a flat rate of 10% and have a minimum amount of 50g to open an account and a minimum fee of 5g. If you are a guild in good standing with the Northern Bank or intend to transact large volumes regularly we can tailor our services and fee structures to you.

But why?!?

Well because maybe you are like our friend Roaming Jack.

Be like Roaming Jack: travel the world with the Northern Bank

View attachment 4401

Only 10 % i will open an account !