Northern Bank escrow service - secure trading for all

Raknor

Sep 14, 2021
Hyllspeia
We were awaiting the official support for transferring house deeds to launch this service but due to recent events have decided to push the launch of our escrow service sooner. Our aim is to provide a way for everyone to trade with peace of mind by having a guild with an already established healthy reputation to serve as the middle man in high value transactions that may or may not display correctly on a trade window.

How does it work?
1. buyer, seller and an assigned representative of the Northern Bank meet in a guarded town
2. the buyer of the item hands the gold for payment (plus fee) to the Northern Bank representative
3. the seller of the item hands the item to the Northern Bank representative (without payment at this stage)
4. the Northern Bank representative verifies the authenticity of the item and confirms with the buyer this is indeed what is supposed to be delivered.
5.1 In the affirmative the item is handed to the buyer and the gold to the seller and the transaction has now ended
5.2 In the negative the item is returned to the seller, the gold to the buyer and the transaction is now cancelled

Q: Where can this service be provided?
Any guarded town with the exception of Vadda.
Note: If at least one of the trading parties has signed a valid non-aggression pact with the Northern Bank we will come to Vadda to provide the escrow service.

Q: How much is the fee
A: We charge 5% of the purchase price with a minimum fee of 25g

Q: Why should I trust the Northern Bank to do this
A: The Northern Bank has been established in MO2 since before release. From the beginning we established ourselves as trustworthy bankers trough our money transfer service we have moved hundreds of thousands of gold for almost every guild in the world of Nave without ever having issues with anyone missing a single gold coin. We plan to keep on living in this world for a long time and we want to do it with our reputation intact and be the first name you think of when you need a trustworthy business partner.

Q: How do I get in contact with you guys
A: Join our discord and ask, one of us will reach you soon: https://discord.gg/SHVQdyDxMk

As always feel free to ask any questions about the service here.

Last edited:
Reactions: gavroche3

Raknor

Sep 14, 2021
Hyllspeia
What's 5% of 30,000 R.I.P 🤣

As mentioned the project was originally aimed at houses not for these kind of values although I guess the value for each person not to be scammed out of 30k varies for each individual.

Still, we understand your point and especially for guilds in good standing with the Bank we are willing to discuss price caps if you have a specific need.

Reactions: CherryKush