No sword, what do I do?

Docxx

Jan 27, 2022
So I logged out in a town with no guards, logged on and got instagibbed by a group running around killing everyone. Fine, so I'll head to a town with guards to respawn. The problem is though that I put my starter sword in the original town's bank so now I have no sword and no way to get my starter sword.

What do I do now? I can't chop wood, mine or kill anything.

EZgold

Jan 28, 2021
So I logged out in a town with no guards, logged on and got instagibbed by a group running around killing everyone. Fine, so I'll head to a town with guards to respawn. The problem is though that I put my starter sword in the original town's bank so now I have no sword and no way to get my starter sword.

Never take your starter sword out of inventory. It is bound to you and the purpose is exactly that, to always have on you even through death.

Najwalaylah

May 28, 2020
37.76655478735988, -122.48572468757628

I can only add "pick flowers", and mention that maybe sometimes people in the graveyard do not entirely loot their undead kills? Good luck.

finegamingconnoisseur

May 29, 2020
www.youtube.com
@Docxx
Use your fists to kill a few farm pigs outside the town walls and skin their carcasses, take what materials you could use for crafting and sell the rest.

Use the money you gained to buy yourself another starter sword and woodcutting axe or pickaxe as needed, and you're back on your feet.

Reactions: Najwalaylah