Much needed bank inventory management changes.

JohnOldman

Jan 6, 2022
Managing My banks is really annoying, Here is some QoL that would make it much better.

When you right click a bag it should remember the last position it was it instead of opening always at the center.

When you right click a bag that its already opened it should get bump to the top layer of priority

We should have a button to close all interface at once, if this were in the game maybe remembering witch bags were open on top of their location would be amazing.

If i right click something from my inventory it should got to the top priority bag instead of the bank slots witch are full of bags, it does works like this for the trinkets vendors so the tech is already there, in the trinket vendor if i right click items they go to the last hovered window, be it bags or the trinket vendor window, it should work like this for the bank also.

The obvious ones told by everyone, custom names and colors.

But honestly, if it were me i would ditch the current system and make it so bags wont go into the bank unless they are empty but you can buy extra tabs talking to some vendor at the bank. if you try to put a bag with stuff on it you get an error message "The bag must be empty".

Right now you can have 800 cells if you invest 300g in bags, make it so you can buy up to 15 extra bank tabs at 20g each for exactly the same amount of space and investment much better readability, management and way less headaches, be it navigating the interface or coding QoL for it.

Here is a 3 minute mockup in paint to get an idea

Crappy paint Mockup.png

Last edited:
Reactions: Jatix and Midas

Midas

Feb 25, 2022
i like this i would just prefer bag tabs rather then dublications of the bank. that way when we get the ability to name and colour bags we could throw them at the top.

Reactions: Jatix