Moving Mats from Myrland (instances!)

Emdash

Sep 22, 2021
It may be too late now, but I wonder why they decided that you can move mats from the instances to the 'main land.' I mean, for all intents, this isn't FOR YOU mainland guys.

This can go in two directions, the one which they say... that Instanced Myrland will turn into Sarducca, or the one that I say would be better, which is paired shard worlds. EITHER WAY, neither of them should have any connection to the mainland. I understand, people want to build houses, but you can still AFK for infinite amounts of time, why not just build a house? Why must you get the mats from an instance then traffic them back? It seems like bad biz and potentially another haven-like exploit.

I know I'm not the only one who has raised this concern, but wouldn't it make the most sense to either make mats only traffickable between instances or just have a full shared bank for all instances that will magically roll over into Sardu or whatever it becomes afterwards? Or if it becomes a shard world, you can choose where you want your bank to start.

- smart thinking . gif -

I know it's probably too late to implement this because it seems like it's going to go live v soon, but what say ye. Also @Robmo !!! ALERT. Bat signal. Nah, but doesn't this make more sense if they are actually planning to move forward with some change instead of just leave up these instances (as just instances) outside of the main continent forever?