Mortal Online Academy invites you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Awamory

Mar 7, 2021
Ahoy everybody!

It’s time to introduce the Mortal Online Academy discord!

It is NOT just a separate guild, it is an unofficial community with one main purpose – to teach new and sometimes old players how to do… whatever they want in Mortal Online 2 World. It is something like MO2 discord-wiki and place for future common educational events etc.

So feel free to join to our discord, invite your friends and guild mates.

MOA is neutral (friendly by default) for ALL guilds and ALL Alliances in game.

- If someone would like to create educational events / crafting / PvE / PvP practice events etc, feel free to write me. DIFFERENT LANGUAGES!!! It could be for free or you can put your price (it could be mats, gold etc, but please make attention it is mostly for solo or new players so it can’t be very expensive).

- If you think MOA could be useful for players, you like gameplay to help players in game (with mats / gear / some gold / pets / house building / geography / useful spots where you live / etc), feel free to write me.

- If you would like just to live in MO2 Universe and collect knowledge / hide routes / scrolls / artifacts / different secrets / PvP and PvE technics etc. and to be keepers of mysteries in MO2 world and share it with who worth it feel free to write me.

We just have 3 rules
  • We are against wars in Real World
  • We don't attack innocent players in game (until they attack us)
  • We don't tolerate obscene language in text / voice - any language
You can live everywhere in game and you can speak English or other languages, but common language in our discord is English.

Discord - https://discord.gg/ZmkSxsmxww

moa1.jpg

Attachments

• moa1.jpg
    moa1.jpg
    65 KB · Views: 0
Status
Not open for further replies.