maaelphd

Dec 3, 2021
My Setup Configuration:
Processor: AMD Ryzen 7 5800X 8-Core Processor 3.80 GHz
GPU: Asus Dual AMD Radeon RX 5500 XT EVO, 8GB
Memory: 16GB (2x8GB), 3200MHz
Motherboard: Gigabyte B550 Aorus Master
Hard Driver: SSD NVMe, M.2

I've tried some video configuration options, Low, disabled VSync, Medium and some other random configs.

All my attempts, the FPS stay between of 55~62 when i'm doing nothing too much, just stoped on city, looking arround. When i start moving or attacking the FPS is reduced to 35~45.

Actually i'm not a expert on configurate games, and my GPU/CPU, to extract the better performace with quality fro the games, so if anyone have any tip to me try improve my fps on Mortal 2, pleses let me know. Even though some config to change on Software Radeon, or some video on youtube, this already helps

My graphic card drive is updated. and i try open the game using direct x 12 and 11 and both have same performance.

Reactions: Najwalaylah

Rorry

May 30, 2020
Kansas
Try lowering your draw distance first, then your resolution. It also helps to keep shadows and foliage on low, but it seems better to have the other things at least on medium, for some reason.
I run with multithreaded rendering enabled, as well. It is too bad you have AMD, but hopefully this will help.

maaelphd

Dec 3, 2021
Try lowering your draw distance first, then your resolution. It also helps to keep shadows and foliage on low, but it seems better to have the other things at least on medium, for some reason.
I run with multithreaded rendering enabled, as well. It is too bad you have AMD, but hopefully this will help.

Thanks man, u really helped. I seted like you told, and one option at time i made changes to try figure out the best option. At least really help, some places, like the wood, the fps stay at 60~65 . In the city in some places ramains above 55.