Lore Book question

Magestica

Mar 1, 2021
is it just me or am I correct that both Bakti and Vadda DO NOT sell the steel lore book. Does this also allude to the principal that certain lorebooks are only available in certain cities ?

Jackdstripper

Jan 8, 2021
Not sure about steel book but yes, certain books can only be fond in certain cities. Like mounted archery book can only be found in kuriate villages. This is by design so that you have to travel to get specific books. Also you can make it a business to transport and sell books in cities that lack them.

it’s actually quite cool that there were many items that were specific to only certain areas, and you could make money from transporting them to other cities where there was demand. I made quite a bit of money selling Molva armor in Bakti that you could only get outside of Fabernum. Fun times feeling like a real trader.

Last edited:
Reactions: Magestica

Magestica

Mar 1, 2021
Can you get the steel lore just by making it?
No. Its 28 skills before you can make steel..! 27 to make grain steel...! I would suggest maybe 20% of the people in game can make steel and most of those will be pvpers. That is why they hang out in Meduli - A for the sabarra rock and B for the steel book. The steel book is also in Fabernum.