Khurite Civil War

ChonoKhan

Nov 17, 2020
Oh there is no "Khurite Civil War".

KHAN has been splattering this "HUN" trash all week. I refused my members to make videos of the combat, because I don't think new guys lead by a veteran vs Griefer Newbies should be making videos as though it was an achievement. They were already afraid of us even though our group was significantly smaller.

They were granted 1 small victory over our brand new NA guys and made a video 9 vs 4? :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

unknown2.png

unknown4.png

Attila The Hun

Mar 13, 2021
Oh there is no "Khurite Civil War".

KHAN has been splattering this "HUN" trash all week. I refused my members to make videos of the combat, because I don't think new guys lead by a veteran vs Griefer Newbies should be making videos as though it was an achievement. They were already afraid of us even though our group was significantly smaller.

They were granted 1 small victory over our brand new NA guys and made a video 9 vs 4? :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

View attachment 1483

View attachment 1484

Keep dreamin hunny bear, man do you sound salty xD

ChonoKhan

Nov 17, 2020

You do like cutting pictures and videos don't you. That seems to be your only skill... only it's poorly done too.

unknown3.png

You send your spy to "Infiltrate" my clan discord (during an Alpha of all times lmao) he gets caught twice. And you deny that

RevoltPlus.png

unknown4.png

Then here we see your spy "Revolt" that "didn't log on for a week" actively talking in your discord.

Your only capable of lying, griefing and talking crap... your a worthless coward, weakling and liar. No wonder you can only grief newbies, but are too afraid to fight us openly. Scurry back to the sewage you pathetic cockroach, you are a garbage leader and a shameless cretin capable of spewing only dung from your parasitic cesspool of a mouth.

Altadar Leviathan

Feb 7, 2021
Poland
It is realy strange how your react when you are out of arguments... especialy when your are face to you own lies.
It s a pity that you came here to cry publicly and show nothing substancial.

it ashames khurites.

i would have a better English to be more accurate in my words

Attila The Hun

Mar 13, 2021
your all dumb MFers being led by a paranoid egomaniac. Revoltplus is a turncoat we banned, and you are using the fact that he landed on your discord as an excuse to rpk, go ahead, we dare you.

Truthshower

Mar 4, 2021
u guys are honestly small fish on the doorstep of giants, but since you all amuse us with this civil war between the 2 of you we allow ur presence