Issues with OBS

King Christof

Jan 27, 2022
Hello everyone,

I am trying to record battles in MO2 using OBS and can not seem to figure out why the video footage is so laggy. I even set the video bit rate as low as it can go which is 200. I have used OBS for streaming and recording in other games and have not had any issues. I could record on 1500kbps on FiveM with no issues. Does anyone know the solution to this problem? Thanks.

-Christoph

FreeHorses

Jul 2, 2020
Hello everyone,

I am trying to record battles in MO2 using OBS and can not seem to figure out why the video footage is so laggy. I even set the video bit rate as low as it can go which is 200. I have used OBS for streaming and recording in other games and have not had any issues. I could record on 1500kbps on FiveM with no issues. Does anyone know the solution to this problem? Thanks.

-Christoph
Mo2 uses alot of resources. Close everything besides mo2 and obs and make sure to run obs in administration mode. If it still choppy, switch ur rendering setting to fastest untill it's a good.

Tzone

May 16, 2021
yeah my OBS and AMD recording software would always stutter and be horrible while the game was activated. Could never fixed it.