Is having multiple accounts against TOS?

Alocrin

Jan 29, 2022
The land of Eh?
What the title says. Just want confirmation that having two subs in-game is okay. I didn't see anything in the rules, and as far as I can understand as long as you aren't trying to evade a ban it would be ok?

Jackdstripper

Jan 8, 2021
A ton of people have multiple accounts, you just have to use a different Steam account. even easier if you have a separate computer.

Reactions: Najwalaylah

Kaemik

Nov 28, 2020
No. It's how they make their money. They have mechanics like taming which requires active points but provides zero utility in-combat (taming and creature control are separate mechanics with tames being fully tradable) to encourage alting. Guaranteed they won't be banning for something they're secretly encouraging for extra cash.

Reactions: Tzone

TheHeretic

Jun 1, 2020
MK\Bakti\JC
That the old game mechanic from MO1 with some new different rules.
In MO1 i got 4 accounts with 4 characters on each accounts, cuz i cant do all what i want. There is 3 characters enough for 80% mechanics.

Kaemik

Nov 28, 2020
That the old game mechanic from MO1 with some new different rules.
In MO1 i got 4 accounts with 4 characters on each accounts, cuz i cant do all what i want. There is 3 characters enough for 80% mechanics.

Well not only can you not do all you want. Especially if you want to be a tamer 1 account is an ineffective way to do it. Seperating taming and combat into 2 builds is objectively more effective.

But even if you don't want to, I have things called "alt only" builds. They're foot bound. Or mount bound. Situationally they're objectively stronger than a well-rounded build. With alts, you can only log them in when those situations they're at their strongest are what you plan to do that day (Crossing the map on a mount bound build, defending a town on a foot bound. Etc.)

TheHeretic

Jun 1, 2020
MK\Bakti\JC
Well not only can you not do all you want. Especially if you want to be a tamer 1 account is an ineffective way to do it. Seperating taming and combat into 2 builds is objectively more effective.

But even if you don't want to, I have things called "alt only" builds. They're foot bound. Or mount bound. Situationally they're objectively stronger than a well-rounded build. With alts, you can only log them in when those situations they're at their strongest are what you plan to do that day (Crossing the map on a mount bound build, defending a town on a foot bound. Etc.)
In summary yes, but there is one big reason. I like to be self sufficient. I dont liek to ask someone to make me armor\weps or something other. With 3 account i can do more then only fight in different corners of map, i can be a one-man-guild. Also, i like and love gathering resourse and sell it. This is a reason why i need to be in different place - find some rare resosrses faster then with 1 account

Reactions: Najwalaylah