I am having severe login issues (Not Q time related).

Torothin

Mar 17, 2022
Hi All,

1st and foremost I love the game. The game runs fine for me aside from random disconnects. But I have been issues logging in. I click on the game to fire it up, I get a black screen for about 6 minutes then the main menu comes up. I click login. After Q time and I enter the game it takes around 5 minutes to enter the game and the bar that shows the stats as it fires up does not update (it used to). I am on an SSD, and I7, and 32 GB of RAM. I should not be having problems where it takes around 15 minutes to get into game if there are no Qs.

I have uninstalled and reinstalled the game. It did not fix the issue. Is anyone else having these issues or know of a fix? Is there I a way I can open a ticket outside of being in game to find out what is going on?

Godly

Dec 27, 2020
Hi All,

1st and foremost I love the game. The game runs fine for me aside from random disconnects. But I have been issues logging in. I click on the game to fire it up, I get a black screen for about 6 minutes then the main menu comes up. I click login. After Q time and I enter the game it takes around 5 minutes to enter the game and the bar that shows the stats as it fires up does not update (it used to). I am on an SSD, and I7, and 32 GB of RAM. I should not be having problems where it takes around 15 minutes to get into game if there are no Qs.

I have uninstalled and reinstalled the game. It did not fix the issue. Is anyone else having these issues or know of a fix? Is there I a way I can open a ticket outside of being in game to find out what is going on?
The "6 minute black screen" is supposed to be the Starvault logo animation but I think it fails if you're missing some .dll file or have an older graphics card. You can probably click through it instead of waiting to get to the login screen.
Try updating your graphics drivers and see if that helps.

Torothin

Mar 17, 2022
I did a complete reset and everything now runs just fine. Thank you for the suggestion.