House chests

Tashka

Dec 4, 2021
OK this is gonna be some rant. Thing is, the last update managed to make house chests WORSE and MORE BUGGED than they were before. Now if you have 7000 of an item in your inventory and 7000 in house chest and you click right button on that stack in the chest, you have 3000 moved to your inventory and merged with the 7000, and the remaining 4000 become invisible and can't be moved.

This is in addition to:
- when another player interacts with another chest nearby (can be in another house even), you see what he's doing by looking in another chest. Items added, removed etc.
- Cannot shift+rightclick to move a certain amount - only the whole stack
- Cannot shift+rightclick to open a bag
- Items visually disappearing
- Items having wrong icons
- Hovering over an item doesn't show you it's stats
- i'm certain i'm missing something

Hello? When is this mess getting a fix? Crowfall was TRASHED for its bank interface, and it wasn't bugged, it served it's purpose, it was merely slightly inconvenient to use. And here we have a system that wouldn't pass for an MVP, it's literally the most messed up and buggy system in the whole game that apparently never had a look by the QA team if there even is one. How could anyone, anyone at all look at it and say: "ok there may be a few minor bugs but nothing critical, it's good enough to release that housing patch"? Did anyone ACTUALLY take a look at it before releasing the patch?

Sorry i love the game and i'm glad someone at least tries to make a hardcore full loot PvP MMORPG for us in 2022, but this is just unacceptable. There are lot of things that are unacceptable in MO2, but this one is just bind-blowingly unacceptable. Any youtuber who decide to make a review would absolutely trash the game if they encountered this abomination, even if they like the game in general.

Please fix it FFS. It's been months. And fix domination while you at it.

EDIT: oh and we still crash when interacting with chests. Not as bad as before but it happens. It's like the game wants to spare you the pain of interacting with them.

Last edited:
Reactions: Anabolic Man