harassment

ArcaneConsular

Oct 27, 2021
Just gonna get the usual replies justifying it as part of the hardcore experience and that it's your fault for it happening

D

Deleted member 44

Imagine thinking you're immune to the world around you because you're in some shit hole blue town protected by guards.

Guy said he's gonna record it with Bandicam. What year is it? 2000?

This guy will be gone in a month. Doesn't even have the fortitude to withstand being pushed. Once he gets that precious steel set that he loses in five seconds of PvP he will be gone forever.

• Haha
Reactions: Bicorps

druez

Jan 9, 2022
i was afk the other day, dude pushed me out of town and killed me and took my stuff. I was like LOL, he got me. I found him later and this time he killed me in a fight in the open world. :( I need to get good LOL.

Reactions: Bicorps

Joe McFly

Jan 26, 2022
German: Wenn mich jemand immer wieder mit dem Schild ins Wasser stößt dann fühle ich mich dadurch belästigt, und wen das Teil des Spieles sein soll dann spiele ich es nicht mehr, wie viele andere Spieler auch.
Gebe dir echt! Für mich ist das auch kein Spiel mehr. Ich werde wohl dann wenn es monatlich was kosten soll aufhören.

Joe McFly

Jan 26, 2022
Imagine thinking you're immune to the world around you because you're in some shit hole blue town protected by guards.

Guy said he's gonna record it with Bandicam. What year is it? 2000?

This guy will be gone in a month. Doesn't even have the fortitude to withstand being pushed. Once he gets that precious steel set that he loses in five seconds of PvP he will be gone forever.
an you are a idiot!

Speznat

May 28, 2020
Tindrem
wolfszeit.online
German: Wenn mich jemand immer wieder mit dem Schild ins Wasser stößt dann fühle ich mich dadurch belästigt, und wen das Teil des Spieles sein soll dann spiele ich es nicht mehr, wie viele andere Spieler auch.
Das ist leider so. Ich würde dir empfehlen dir eine ruhige stelle zu suchen oder nciht in meduli zu spielen die leute da sind of hostile.

Reactions: Najwalaylah

Tzone

May 16, 2021
just stand in a corner or log out. its 10 seconds in towns.

FreeHorses

Jul 2, 2020
If I'm out killing bandits and someone comes along and kills me, I'm going to report him for harassment because they aren't letting me kill bandits.
If i want to go out and mine rocks and I see someone else mining I'm going to report them for harassment because they are stealing all my rocks and not allowing me to mine.
I am the hero of my own story and everyone else is nothing but a side character that is doing nothing but impeding my progress.