Hammer crafting PSA

Exiledkhallisi

Jan 27, 2022
I am startig to see a lot of steel hammers on brokers.... steel sucks for hammers.

[Side note: Risar Hammers add significant damage over other hammers.]

***Progression of weapon head material for hammers:

Cuprum<Steel>Bron<Messing<TindremicMessing<Gold<Skadite

(Yes, you CAN effectively weild 1h gold weapons, not 2h, they are too heavy. 1h Risar gold hammer base dmg is 47!!!)

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Piet and Ichorous

Thor76

Jan 22, 2022
I am startig to see a lot of steel hammers on brokers.... steel sucks for hammers.

[Side note: Risar Hammers add significant damage over other hammers.]

***Progression of weapon head material for hammers:

Cuprum<Steel>Bron<Messing<TindremicMessing<Gold<Skadite

(Yes, you CAN effectively weild 1h gold weapons, not 2h, they are too heavy. 1h Risar gold hammer base dmg is 47!!!)
Silver is better then most of these. Skadite depnding on the head wont meet the strength requirement and the weapon would swing way to slow.

Exiledkhallisi

Jan 27, 2022
Silver is better then most of these. Skadite depnding on the head wont meet the strength requirement and the weapon would swing way to slow.
Why do you say that? Bron even more dmg than silver.

For skadite, 1h hammer we looking at around 6KG weight weapon with roughly depending on handle 104str req

56dmg...in a 1 h weapon. XD

Exiledkhallisi

Jan 27, 2022

Also. Steel and Silver for head essentially give the exact same damage..theres almost no difference dmg wise except steel is mich lighter and faster in the case of steel vs silver.

IMO, the sweet spot for hammers is TindremicMessing//Gold.

bbihah

Jul 10, 2020
Definitely depends on the head, the head types that rely on slashing damage still require a material with good sharpness. Like steel.

Raknor

Sep 14, 2021
Hyllspeia
1h hammers are terrible, their range is a sad joke and the handle hits absurd. This makes the use of skadite and other materials a waste since the one thing you don't want from a weapon that has no range and has plenty of handle hits is for it to also be slow as hell. For practical purposes the progression ends at tindremic messing.

Exiledkhallisi

Jan 27, 2022
1h hammers are terrible, their range is a sad joke and the handle hits absurd. This makes the use of skadite and other materials a waste since the one thing you don't want from a weapon that has no range and has plenty of handle hits is for it to also be slow as hell. For practical purposes the progression ends at tindremic messing.

Everyone knows we could all just roll OP meta 2h sword and spin to win with little to no handle hits.

It will be balanced out, im not worried about that.

1h hammers is fine, just has a skill ceiling many other weaons dont have. The advantages are easy directional strikes.. you can attack and drag below parries easily with a hammer. You can also strike in extremely confined spaces.

I personally have a 1h gold risar sledghammer and I can barely tell the difference with the weight being max str oghrim with 400 stamina.
What i do notice though, is the ability to block easily with shield and shield push beyblade kids into a miss when they spin. Along with 1h hits that feel like im using a 2h weapon.

Raknor

Sep 14, 2021
Hyllspeia
Well I personally played 1h messing and skadite hammer throughout the beta and for PvE they were fine and actually satisfying once you get used to the range / arc but on PvP for me they did not do it which is sad because I personally love the idea of 1h sledge + shield.

Now I suck at PvP and not going to teach anyone any new tricks but from my limited experience what I can say is that I sucked less with 2h hammers than with 1h hammers

Thor76

Jan 22, 2022
Also. Steel and Silver for head essentially give the exact same damage..theres almost no difference dmg wise except steel is mich lighter and faster in the case of steel vs silver.

IMO, the sweet spot for hammers is TindremicMessing//Gold.
Sorry for 2h weapons not 1h

D

Deleted member 44

Odd that this has to be said. Messing heads or skadite if you're a baller.