General Buttnaked´s combat school. Training a new student

Anabolic Man

Sep 7, 2020

Keep in mind to not spin around in team fights. These are dueling tactics. In team fights you have to keep the focus on the opponents, you might have to block several players and therefore many of the shown tactics are counterproductive in groupfights. The risk of team damage is way too high. Even in duels, these feints are very situational and should only be used when the opposing player is in turtle mode. That means standing still when he has few hitpoints and tries to parry all your attacks, becuase he have low stamina.

you might also not be able to do this moves without changing the default settings. I rebound the Walk/feint to E, Overheadstrike to Q, Interact to F and self cast to R

I recommend to not Spin arround all the time in Duels, becuase if the enemy notice that, we will run arround, change his position and punish you for that.

Fight normal as in the video and add the moves from the video at certain moments/situations to confuse the opponent. Ps this not not my footage !

Last edited:

Anabolic Man

Sep 7, 2020
Some players claim that the netcode is total crap, but in my opinion the opposite is the case. Of course, the US players have a little less time to react, but I have a feeling that some players exaggerate unrestrainedly. The ping normalization increases the ping of EU players to 100. A US player has a 150 ping. That is a difference of 50. A 50 ping difference means 0.05 seconds more time for the data to be transferred to the server and 0.05 seconds for the data to be send back to the player. A US player with a 150 ping only has 0.1 seconds less time to block. Some players claim that there are no good US players, but I cannot confirm that. Take Petwins as an example. This player comes from the USA and is one of the best duelers.

Here a Parry-test of the feints with a 200 Ping Player.

I recommend every player with a ping higher than 180 to look for an alternative build to the melee footfighter. This includes the mounted fighter, the mounted archer. a mounted mage, a normal mage, an archer, or a tamer.

Anabolic Man

Sep 7, 2020
I want to add some slowmotion Video for players to learn reading the axe animation. I did not dueled many axe players and the animation is harder to read then i thought ! I got totally confused.

Amelia

Jun 6, 2020
I totally suk in pvp. Why that rotation with axe First of the strike?

Bernfred

Sep 12, 2020

Keep in mind to not spin around in team fights. These are dueling tactics. In team fights you have to keep the focus on the opponents, you might have to block several players and therefore many of the shown tactics are counterproductive in groupfights. The risk of team damage is way too high. Even in duels, these feints are very situational and should only be used when the opposing player is in turtle mode. That means standing still when he has few hitpoints and tries to parry all your attacks, becuase he have low stamina.

you might also not be able to do this moves without changing the default settings. I rebound the Walk/feint to E, Overheadstrike to Q, Interact to F and self cast to R

I recommend to not Spin arround all the time in Duels, becuase if the enemy notice that, we will run arround, change his position and punish you for that.

Fight normal as in the video and add the moves from the video at certain moments/situations to confuse the opponent. Ps this not not my footage !

this is very helpful to learn blocking.

I want to add some slowmotion Video for players to learn reading the axe animation. I did not dueled many axe players and the animation is harder to read then i thought ! I got totally confused.
WTF is this, pls report. shortening/feinting your animations so hard should not be possible with the new speeds on a single server.
do we need the mordhau turn cap?! where you get slowed down hard as soon you release the swing.

Last edited:

kalonmarko

Jul 19, 2022
I'm a beginner gamedev and now I'm planning to create something similar to Mortal, I'm still far away from creating such graphics as I'm passing training, but as my project I'd like to get something similar to the game... At least in terms of concept if not graphics. At the moment I'm studying programming at https://miami.asa.edu/ and at the same time I'm learning game development, just recently got into it with my teammate. However, I`d change the game a little bit if it were possible - specifically in Mortal story isn`t so hot, though it's not as dumb as other fighting games, the previous part of the storyline was better.

Last edited:
Reactions: Najwalaylah

Samual87

Dec 1, 2022
As we know that training is very important if you prepare for an exam or any study-related test. It becomes necessary to get the https://edubirdie.org/ option where you can easily best-writing service option with reviews facility. Now students can easily complete the assignment writing work with the best writing service facility available.

DarylDixon

Oct 3, 2023
Hello Anabolic Man and fellow Mortal Online 2 enthusiasts! The combat training insights you've shared are invaluable, especially for newcomers like myself trying to grasp the game's complex mechanics. The nuances of dueling tactics versus team fight strategies are crucial to understand, and your explanation of when and how to use specific moves is enlightening. I’m currently documenting my learning journey and the challenges I encounter as a new player in Mortal Online 2, with the intention of creating a guide for other beginners. I’m considering seeking assistance from a https://domyessays.com/ to ensure the guide is coherent, engaging, and valuable for other players. Has anyone in this community used writing services for creating game guides or related content? Could you share your experiences and recommendations? 🎮📚