Full trindremene build for mage

pooternackle

Mar 21, 2021
I just want to be a mage and use MM for pve really.
Still unsure of what to do lol.
Ive talked with some mages and they say that they get caught by footies all the time. That the speed boost is not THAT realy noticable..any thought on that?

Stam is much more important than speed. A dex mage will never be able to get away from a slower but higher stam foot fighter because they will run out of stam long before the foot fighter does.

Individual player skill also factors into the equation obviously.

Jandles

Feb 14, 2022
Stam is much more important than speed. A dex mage will never be able to get away from a slower but higher stam foot fighter because they will run out of stam long before the foot fighter does.

Keep in mind, necromancy is coming soon and has a spell that drains stamina, so speed will become way more important.

Ladupes

Jan 30, 2022

But sheevras also got the stam regen clade,doesnt that sooth things?
I mean humans might have a tidy but more stamina but cant regenerate as much as sheev

pooternackle

Mar 21, 2021
But sheevras also got the stam regen clade,doesnt that sooth things?
I mean humans might have a tidy but more stamina but cant regenerate as much as sheev

Yes, but that’s still not enough to overcome a 50-100 stam deficit.

Ladupes

Jan 30, 2022
Yes, but that’s still not enough to overcome a 50-100 stam deficit.
Not even with new schools of magic?
So you would recommend Human?
Human was always my first choice but i get some low INT with full tryn and like 103 with sard mix.
How much Dext you think i will need for full mage build on a human

Hodo

Mar 7, 2022
Ya, i see..well seems then that 31 sheevra is the best clade dor magery

Yes 31 is pretty much the perfect age for a dex mage sheevra. I have a lot of opinions on how viable it is in the current state of magic and pets, but that may change in the future.. far future. But with my experience with MO1, I find it unlikely that dex mages will ever be really that viable outside of group use.

Ladupes

Jan 30, 2022
Yes 31 is pretty much the perfect age for a dex mage sheevra. I have a lot of opinions on how viable it is in the current state of magic and pets, but that may change in the future.. far future. But with my experience with MO1, I find it unlikely that dex mages will ever be really that viable outside of group use.
Why do you say that? How would it not be viable? Lack of dmg? Im new to Mo2 but for what i see NOW , speed seems to be king

Hodo

Mar 7, 2022
Why do you say that? How would it not be viable? Lack of dmg? Im new to Mo2 but for what i see NOW , speed seems to be king

Unless you are 10% faster than any one else you arent going to out run anything. You need to keep distance long enough to run them out of stamina and keep putting distance. This is REALLY hard to do unless you have a 10% advantage.