FPS issues after crashes and game restarts - from 30 fps back to 120

Moxx

Oct 19, 2020
Hey,

as i haven't found any thread posting this issue in detail im writing this down here for other players who maybe have the same issues than i had.

I'm using a 2080 RTX Super. A view days ago i logged into Haven and my game was studdering and lagging. No adjustment was working. No setting changed the situation.
My FPS was always low and i was not able to change this. As i'm not able to login to Myrland i experimented for 2.5 h to find a solution to fix this recurrend problem.

In detail my FPS dropped from 120 in Haven-City to 17-30 average fps. Resolution changes did not help, as well setting everything to low.
I recognized at this point that my GPU was not used anymore. To restart the game did not help ether. In the login screen the GPU was at 80% usage when i loaded into Haven the fps was between 17 and 30 again and my GPU was not used.
The StarVault and MortalOnline2 Logo was not loading or tooked about 1-2 minutes to load. Loading into Haven tooked about 1-2 minutes.

To fix this i had to delete the whole save folder in AppData\Local\MortalOnline2. Delete the *.sav files only does not help.

After deleting this folder the StarVault logo was loading again and i was able to load into Haven in 10 seconds.

Give it a try if you have extreme fps issues. Check your GPU load. If its 0 to 5% only the game does not use your GPU and you have to delete your save folder in AppData

/BR
Moxx