Evelyn and the Troll

Evelyn

Jan 6, 2021

Troll boss solo kill

This took ages to do, seriously. I came way overprepared and ended up throwing away some supplies but it was a fun thing to do. I don't think anything needs to be changed just because it can be done; This is unbelievably inefficient.

Rorry

May 30, 2020
Kansas
Congratz!

Seems to need balancing.
Kill it solo and then you can't even haul it all on two horses, and still only get enough ironfur for what? 3 sets of armor?
With a group you can kill it in a few minutes, but the reward doesn't split sufficiently to make the travel time worthwhile.
I haven't seen the armor made with it, but it would have to be very superior to make it worth farming for.

Reactions: Evelyn

Evelyn

Jan 6, 2021
Congratz!

Seems to need balancing.
Kill it solo and then you can't even haul it all on two horses, and still only get enough ironfur for what? 3 sets of armor?
With a group you can kill it in a few minutes, but the reward doesn't split sufficiently to make the travel time worthwhile.
I haven't seen the armor made with it, but it would have to be very superior to make it worth farming for.
Reminds me I need to make a post on that and other things in the patch after I get some sleep, but yes we're thinking along the same lines.

Bernfred

Sep 12, 2020
never understood the shitty loot tables for AI thats not 100 meters away from a city. its THE chance to give people a reason to play the game and leave safe haven.

Evelyn

Jan 6, 2021
@Evelyn Well done ! Is Just one troll spot or there are several spot spread in the world?
There's at least 4 different locations with different trolls. Not sure if their drop tables are different or if they just have aesthetic differences in coloration.

Dastardly

May 29, 2020
There's at least 4 different locations with different trolls. Not sure if their drop tables are different or if they just have aesthetic differences in coloration.

Henrik said only one troll type atm but there will be a furry forest version and the one we have now is a cave troll.