Donating for Beta Access

Pockle

Mar 30, 2021
Hello All,

I just had a quick question. I am interested in getting beta access, but you need to donate the $39. This includes:
  • 2 Months of Mortal Online 1 subscription time
  • Mortal Online 2 Client
  • 1 Month of Mortal Online 2 subscription time
  • Access to the Mortal Online 2 Closed Combat Alpha. (Steam key).
This doesn't mention beta access, and it also doesn't mention owning the game. Will I also have to purchase the game when it releases? And how much is the monthly subscription once released?

Bernfred

Sep 12, 2020
you will own the game, you get full access immediately until persistance and from there on 1 month free

Reactions: Pockle

Aello

Mar 24, 2021
I agree the wording is a little off and needs updated but you will own the game and get access to the stress test currently going on at the moment and once the stress test has ended you get full access to the beta. Once the persistence stage gets released sometime after the stress test / beta stage I believe the subscription time will come into affect.

Pockle

Mar 30, 2021
I agree the wording is a little off and needs updated but you will own the game and get access to the stress test currently going on at the moment and once the stress test has ended you get full access to the beta. Once the persistence stage gets released sometime after the stress test / beta stage I believe the subscription time will come into affect.

Understood, thanks for the responses. So, I guess another question I would have, is how much longer is the beta stage? And will it be free to play on release with a subscription, or will you have to buy the game + a monthly subscription? I've tried looking on the website for the answers but, did not find anything.

Aello

Mar 24, 2021
Understood, thanks for the responses. So, I guess another question I would have, is how much longer is the beta stage? And will it be free to play on release with a subscription, or will you have to buy the game + a monthly subscription? I've tried looking on the website for the answers but, did not find anything.

That $39 package includes the "Mortal Online 2 Client" which basically is the base game of which you will own so no need to buy the game once it releases but you will however have to pay a subscription whenever the subscription comes into affect which will be $14 a month. Within that package you do get a free 1 month subscription time so you wouldn't need to worry about the monthly subscription for the first 1 month. Currently there is no time frame on when the beta will end but for this free stress test has been extended for a few more days.

Pockle

Mar 30, 2021
That $39 package includes the "Mortal Online 2 Client" which basically is the base game of which you will own so no need to buy the game once it releases but you will however have to pay a subscription whenever the subscription comes into affect which will be $14 a month. Within that package you do get a free 1 month subscription time so you wouldn't need to worry about the monthly subscription for the first 1 month. Currently there is no time frame on when the beta will end but for this free stress test has been extended for a few more days.

Thank you for all the info!

Cobblecat

Mar 29, 2021
Some people posted on Steam that they cannot use a debit/credit card to pay for the $39 package. Is this a glitch, or no keys available at this time?