Do you read the forums and listen to suggestions from players?

Midas

Feb 25, 2022
@Henrik Nyström

I check back and forth all the time. theres a large group of players here who all feel the same way about certain things and make verry good (imo) suggestions about how to improve the game and fix bugs i myself have been verry vocal about a few topics and i now feel at this point that all hope is lost so.... do you even read the forums and listen to suggestions from players?

Kaemik

Nov 28, 2020
@Henrik Nyström

I check back and forth all the time. theres a large group of players here who all feel the same way about certain things and make verry good (imo) suggestions about how to improve the game and fix bugs i myself have been verry vocal about a few topics and i now feel at this point that all hope is lost so.... do you even read the forums and listen to suggestions from players?

He listens to chat in the Twitch stream. Which is always during EU timezone on a weekday. He also talks live in Discord occasionally. Usually during EU timezone as well. North American? Work a job? Want SV to hear your feedback? Tough luck.

Reactions: RaptorBlackz

Jatix

Sep 30, 2020
I used to be able to get a response in discord by heavily praising something that just came out and then washing it down with a question. I get why SV ignores salty players but they should prob start listening to us cuz we are salty for a reason. I may be a forum negative andy but thats because I want the game to do well so I can play it and have fun.

Tzone

May 16, 2021
Did some one ask him if he read the forums in todays copestream?