Couple of questions!

terriblegamerjoe

Mar 27, 2021
I am enjoying the stress test immensely, and I have my beta key so I am ready when it ends.

I just moved to Nave from Haven, and I chose Tindrem at random...

It's a massive place, and I can't seem to find any vendors to sell things to, only the banker.

I also tried to hide inside the city near a guard out of the way, but got ganked. Luckily I wasn't carrying much so they didn't get much. I guess the city walls aren't safe either, do they get some sort of murderer/criminal status for killing me inside a city or does that even matter?

I see people on horses? I've been running for miles and I've not seen a horse other than ones people are riding, where can I go to tame a horse?

What's the most feasible way to gear myself back up? I was killing zombies and selling their drops in Haven, but there's gotta be a more efficient way.

Also, apparently bears aggro from a REALLY LONG DISTANCE AWAY.

Jackdstripper

Jan 8, 2021
Yes Tindrem is huge. It’s also not finished. Neither are the guards. Already they are too easy to kill and they probably don’t have enough in Tindrem. This will change.

If you are not a criminal when you get attacked/killed a window pops up and asks you if you want to give your killer a murder count. Murder counts lower his reputation with the law in that city/faction. Once his reputation gets low enough guards attack him on sight. Only the aggressor of a fight gets murder counts.

horses are very few right now. There is a spawn south of Tindrem by a small lake. If none are there they have all been tamed/killed and you have to wait for reapawns.

currently mining, crushing and selling mats, or wood chopping, or killling animas, butchering them and selling the mats for gold.

Last edited: