BTC 1v1 Duelist Rankings

Nisse

Jun 17, 2021
I've compiled a list of the fights from the Flame Festival and Festival of Nave, and derived some rankings from them. I will maintain this list and it will be reset after persistence. I intend to also include rankings from the Bakti Bowl when that resumes.

1 Wicked 10 : 0
2 Horizon 8 : 1
3 Zyloth 2 : 0
4 bullfrogging 3 : 0
5 Mortarion 3 : 1
6 Fursail 9 : 2
7 Apostol 9 : 3
8 Killmongor 3 : 1
9 Arslan/Happyy 2 : 1
10 Jourdain 4 : 2
11 Lagsmith 4 : 2
12 Centaura 1 : 1
13 Edune 1 : 1
14 Kentaro 1 : 1
15 Suttner 5 : 5
16 Carmel 1 : 1
17 Putzin 7 : 6
18 HouseyPooh 1 : 1
19 Mongbatty 4 : 2
20 Kuthara 3 : 2
21 Xero 1 : 2
22 Quopy 1 : 1
23 NeroulGB 1 : 1
24 TrollGG 5 : 4
25 Evelyn 1 : 1
24 Barclan 1 : 1
25 Grapejuice 1 : 1

Caveats to this list:

* I'm struggling to confirm all of the fight results that I've been given. I'm only including those that I am completely sure about, i.e. Suttner recorded them himself.
* The confidence is low due to the low number of duels fought and gets worse the lower down the list you go. This is due to the knockout nature of the rounds, so only the top fighters have generally fought enough times to be approaching a reliable rating.
* I do have the Bakti Bowl results, but there is not enough cross-over between the groups at this stage to really rank the Festival population against the Bakti Bowl population, so I've decided to keep that for another day.
* I'm not presenting the ratings or confidence intervals for now. That is far too much precision for the available data.
* Obviously some excellent fighters either could not or would not attend. This list only covers the people who actually took part, it's not meant in any way to be some definitive list of the best duelists on the server. I have no opinion on the fighters personally as I play a mage, and the ratings are programmatically generated.

Last edited: