Book Reading times?

Gavinox

Jan 5, 2022
Hi,

Is there a resource where I can see book reading durations to 100? I am on a trip for launch and am trying to figure out when I need to sneak away from social activities to change my books up. Cheers!

Emdash

Sep 22, 2021
They only read to 70 and it depends on your reading skill and int, at first it's gonna be a long time. Most people read reading first, at least for awhile. Once you get 100 reading then things are a bit smoother, but that will take a bit if you don't read reading first... and bleh. If you are gonna step away a lot I'd read reading first, I'd check back in like 10 hours or something.

Reactions: Najwalaylah

Gavinox

Jan 5, 2022
They only read to 70 and it depends on your reading skill and int, at first it's gonna be a long time. Most people read reading first, at least for awhile. Once you get 100 reading then things are a bit smoother, but that will take a bit if you don't read reading first... and bleh. If you are gonna step away a lot I'd read reading first, I'd check back in like 10 hours or something.

Thank you! I am reading the reading book first, then a few others.. ecumenical spells, mental offense, mental training etc. Being that Int AND reading skill impact reading speed, I imagine there's not any chart for this type of thing..

Anyhow cheers mate!

Emdash

Sep 22, 2021
Thank you! I am reading the reading book first, then a few others.. ecumenical spells, mental offense, mental training etc. Being that Int AND reading skill impact reading speed, I imagine there's not any chart for this type of thing..

Anyhow cheers mate!

Int doesn't matter that much, but I remem on my obese 80 year old sheev with 120 int and 140 psyche I read super fast.