More stamina/1vX mechanic/Buff to other classes/1h miss penalty

• YES

Votes: 2 100.0%
  • NO

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Kynyante

Nov 5, 2021
  1. People tend to delete their items before they get hit in the wild and they laugh about you not getting their items worth 100s of gold that should be a thing. If the item isnt valuable and you dont want it anyways why doesnt it just drop on the ground in a loot bag. I believe in safe zones only items should delete such as INSIDE the town. This goes further into TC as well imagine your sieging a house and the guy logs in just as the house is about to POP then he grabs all the items and deletes everything THERFORE MAKING IT POINTLESS... WASTE of time and money. Deleted items in the wild should just create a loot bag on the ground when u try to delete them that would solve a lot of issues to come in the future and people just being pansy's deleting their loot because they dont want you to get it. NO POLL for this one you should lose your loot quick being BM.
  2. THE OGHMIR- I just wanna say dont nerf the class into the ground but instead there should be some type of buff to be able to compete with the META class oghmir veelas/humans/thursars need some type of buff to be on PAR with the oghmir cause as it stands currently a good oghmir player gets maybe 8 lives maybe more just from crackpipe if u use it correctly. That doesnt even include the blood kua/hot food/or potions... With all that PLUS a tower shield your an unkillable force to everything but magic BUT add some humans to the group with their magic resistance clade YOU ARE UNKILLABLE TO EVERYTHING. I also believe the 3 raw dmg to pierce and slash is also bugged bc they take far less dmg then any other race even thursar with 10% adamant... I wish i had the clip of the 30 minute 1v1 i had with an oghmir on my veela all he did was throw a tower shield on his back and crackpipe atleast 10 times... Unkillable the only reason I killed him is because he ran out of crackpipes. Oghmirs also have pretty high dmg bonus as well so i put that into perspective yes they r SLOW but they r the strongest tank they have the best bows they have pretty high dmg bonus(24 or 25 i believe) making them a DPS/TANK? and they have OP sustainability with high health regen capabilities/highest stamina in the game with almost 400 making them DPS/TANK/Healer??? IN CONCLUSION Veela, Thursar, Humans need some type of buff either with clade, sustanibility to heal better... something to compete with the oghmir. Maybe every race needs their own special way to sustain like veela could pop a clade or something that increases Stam regen like crazy while fighting since they already dont do enough dmg to high end gear (higher dmg bonus). Thursar could get better life regen from their vampire clade and having it last WAY longer. Not sure how you would buff humans maybe faster cast time for ecumenical skills or something to lesser heal faster they alrdy pretty meta with magic in group fights, humans are a tough one. Maybe others will have ideas on what to buff on each race.
  3. One-Handed weapons- with the current state of the game and u have towershields in game negating 85% of dmg thrown at u if the shield is hit. I dont believe one-handed weapons should be able to miss their swings and be able to parry right afterwards. Why does the one handed weapons have NO MISS PENALTY hit your shots kid. Miss penalty will be the perfect balance to no stam usage or 1h weapons bc if u miss ur hit you get punished also dagger spam will be less frequent.
    1-h weapons vs 2-h weapons
    1-h... LIGHTER,Faster,No miss penalty, near same dmg
    2-h...HEAVIER,SLOWER,More stam usage, little higher dmg except axe or mace
    add miss penalty to one hand spam
  4. STAMINA YES- stamina is awful i think there should be a 1vx mechanic of some sort because the moment more then one person is on you instantly out of stam. You stam pretty often even in a 1v1 especially if ur maxed out with gear 3-4 swings and your stammed staring each other in the face. There was one patch were you had a lot of stam dont remember which one but it felt amazing it felt like you could fight forever making all players happy.
    1vX mechanic please/more stamina idk maybe double every races stam for a patch see how it plays out