Arrows, reagents

boogis

Nov 15, 2020
i think its not hardcore and not immersive if we buy arrows and reagents and bandages and other stuff from vendors. its not ultima spirit. we need to make players make them all by themselves. cos all those appear in a world anyway. reagents come from mining, feathers can come from chickens and birds for arrows. bandages can come from fabric. potion bottles can come from melting sand by refining or make it a secondary skill in crafting same as arrow making (goes under bow making).

if you say that we wont have normal vendors have nothing to sell i can offer a solution. every guild controlling the city can add all products for fixed by game price (maybe not fixed) so they must supply vendors with stuff so players have access to consumables and pay tax. if price is not fixed then every guild can attract new citizens by lowering prices.

Feb 10, 2022
it is not ultima, our lord british rhodri seems didnt start yet, i like that idea have less interaction with npc, but i think it's to early to go to that model, we just started and coding team need to work on more important things.

boogis

Nov 15, 2020
I have more thoughts. So guild control city right? So they can supply city vendors, but why they need to do it? Cos they need more citizens. If u r citizen, u get res for low price if not for high price. Money goes to guild anyway. Money of guild can go to hire guards in city and along the roads. If guard killed they need to hire new one and pay. If there more citizens city get some benefits from this. Idk which one. Plz help me out?