Archery skill gain bugged

Craksh

Jun 15, 2020
Hello!

Just wanted to throw it out there.

Marksmanship cannot be skilled currently, even when hitting heads only.

Mounted Archery is skilled even when your off mount. I dont know if its triggered when you have been on an mount, but to my experiance when I jump off the horse and keep shooting I still get mounted archery skill.

Cheers

Ingwar Keogh

Mar 25, 2021
Hello!

Mounted Archery is skilled even when your off mount. I dont know if its triggered when you have been on an mount, but to my experiance when I jump off the horse and keep shooting I still get mounted archery skill.

Cheers
Mounted Archery can be skilled through action. Marksmanship must be unlocked by reading the book first and then you can skill it through action.

Emdash

Sep 22, 2021
Hello!

Cheers

yea i remem both from beta. I never got marks to 100 cuz it never went up even at x100. Must be doing something wrong, tho, but it wasn't that important to me to find out. However, MO2 has bugs, so maybe it is. Also def experienced leveling MA on ground.

Craksh

Jun 15, 2020
Mounted Archery can be skilled through action. Marksmanship must be unlocked by reading the book first and then you can skill it through action.
I dont quite get your point. Im not asking how you skill it. And you cannot skill marksmanship in any way.

Alroavin

Sep 5, 2020
Most likely this bug applies to all players, not just certain individuals; Star Vault knows that "Marksmanship" cannot be developed at all. So, what? It hasn't been eradicated yet. Competence! Jewel-like competence!

Emdash

Sep 22, 2021
You can read the book to 70 ish.

pretty underwhelming tho imo. I imagine it does a lot more at 100 otherwise the skill is dogshit, and that's on a practically weakspot build (127 +5% weakspot.) Should be basically weak spotting every head shot if I gotta put 200 pts into it + those other factors.

Craksh

Jun 15, 2020
pretty underwhelming tho imo. I imagine it does a lot more at 100 otherwise the skill is dogshit, and that's on a practically weakspot build (127 +5% weakspot.) Should be basically weak spotting every head shot if I gotta put 200 pts into it + those other factors.
You know it works only in headshots right?