archer/mage

Jackdstripper

Jan 8, 2021
Mounted archer/mage is the most OP build in the game ( also called arcane archer), especially for solo and small scale pvp. Then add pets to it and its right down disgustingly OP.

Foot archers are unless unless you are shooting at a dex mage. Its more of a secondary option for melee fighters to have.

Mage is mostly support. Very hard to go toe to toe with any melee build unless you have the perfect conditions and your opponent sucks at melee. Also hard to go against pet builds, or mounted builds, just hard all around. Most mages either stay mounted or have pets, or have to rely on good teammates.

Last edited:
Reactions: Mr.Anderson

Mr.Anderson

Jan 28, 2022
Mounted archer/mage is the most OP build in the game ( also called arcane archer), especially for solo and small scale pvp. Then add pets to it and its right down disgustingly OP.

Foot archers are unless unless you are shooting at a dex mage. Its more of a secondary option for melee fighters to have.

Mage is mostly support. Very hard to go toe to toe with any melee build unless you have the perfect conditions and your opponent sucks at melee. Also hard to go against pet builds, or mounted builds, just hard all around. Most mages either stay mounted or have pets, or have to rely on good teammates.
yes, I was researching about it and trying to find some videos, I realized that the dex-mage remains a bit complex in some respects, do you know where I can see some builds of this famous archer/mage=? I would like to read a few things about it if possible

Jackdstripper

Jan 8, 2021
Not sure if anyone has made a proper guide on building an arcane archer. Its a wheelchair mage build with full MA skills, ecumenical and either Necro/risen pets or beast mastery/creature control ( depending on which pets you want). Ive even seen one guy with both.

Its usually either a bony Vheela or a fat Oghmir mage build with no dex and enough strenght to use a short bow.

The idea is that you use the bow to kill the opponents horse, and then use pets/magic to kill them once they are dismounted.

Necro/risen gives you a risen horse (high hp) and strong single risen pet, but you cant go into towns with them.
While beast mastery you can get multiple pets like terror bird and wolves, or wolves and linx, or multiple dire wolves.

Its a wheelchair build, so dont get dismounted.