Afterthoughts of Scenario #2

Robmo

Community Manager
Staff member
Dec 9, 2021
Afterthoughts of Scenario #2

First I would like to thank all the players who ran around trying to engage with each other and the event. It was great to watch in real time where I could.

Alliance, murder and thievery. I saw it all as players stole each other's loot, made new friendships and slayed trolls. We placed roughly 40 different trolls around the area and there could still be some out there that have not been found. In the future, I will be giving less insight per event. For now, since we are in a ramp-up and experimental phase, I wanted to be upfront with the community.

I want to congratulate the members of Legion who found the first mobs. Bravo!

One of the largest feedbacks we have received pertains how the event information is presented. We currently do not have the tools for immersive in-game messaging but we DO want to engage this way in the future. Currently, we will give enough information as needed for a hint on how to engage with the event on Discord, Reddit, Steam Forums and our Official Forums.

For the next event, we are hoping to do it next weekend. There are some announcements and patch related things we are working on so it could be delayed. At worst, you'll only need to wait 2 weeks for the next event. We want to ensure what we do fits with the lore of the world of Nave.

We will slowly ramp up and try different things for different players, I look forward to the future of Community Scenarios.

Robmo

Community Manager
Staff member
Dec 9, 2021
It should be Empire Not Legion that was first. My Mistake