Action capabilities mechanism

Narrenstein

Jan 26, 2022
I have a question about the action capabilities. For example, I have 100 in close combat and 30 in axes. Now, I want to reduce the points in axes to 12. To do this, I click on <reduce by 1 level>. Before reducing, I had 245/100 points. But now, when I reduce, my available points do not increase but decrease. And now I have 242/1100 points. Somehow strange. Can someone explain the mechanism to me?
Regards
Narrenstein

Doom and Gloom

Mar 12, 2022
They are Schrödinger's skill points, you never know if you have them until you are required to use the skill involved. Complimentary design of Henrik to make the game feel more interesting.

KebekLorde

Jan 27, 2022
There was a bug in the game some time ago that caused weird miscalculation of the action points. like you would be adding them to your skill but they wouldnt deplete and then they rapidly jumped and reduced by a lot. It was very confusing and some aspects of theses bugs might still be affecting some people.

I would suggest to consult someone experienced with MO2 over discord call so you can stream your game to them so they might explain or you might try asking a GM ingame for help but they probably wont be able to help you if it is a bug (maybe make a bug report too).