Oghmir nerf suggestionzs, as Henrik is aware of their current OP state.

Iloros

Dec 14, 2023
I will be brief again, I already have a post about how OP they are so I just post suggestions here:

Oghmir pipe: Either a 30 second cooldown becomes 60, pipe has longer animation and heals for 40, mixture or both OR the reserve reduction actually works and you cant just instaeat blood kua and kelp dragon meat to TOTALLY negate the effect that was meant to stop pipes from being OP, it even comes with a benefit of kua healing you.

Beer belly: 10 thrist goes to 5 thirst. 100 primary points, no other clade gives that, on top of that its in one of the most OP primaries. Its like giving Thursars another 100 hammer/axe/sword skills on top of 100 so they deal even more damage.

Last but not least, 2 indirect nerfs - NERF towershield (ik its coming but still) and BUFF height as a stat, so 225cm guy has substantially more HP than 150cm guy. I dont wanna increase my hitbox thrice the size, and waste like 30 points for 7 HP and 6% dmg bonus, meta builds are min size because size sucks, so a 160cm guy cant just max con and have as much HP as 225cm guy, or close to. It should be at least 30-40 HP difference.

Reactions: Teknique

Highlander

Oct 27, 2021
for me, pipes CD to 60sec, +5 beerbelly for oghmirs. and for thursars a new clade +20 flat HP

Iloros

Dec 14, 2023
for me, pipes CD to 60sec, +5 beerbelly for oghmirs. and for thursars a new clade +20 flat HP
I would be very satisfied if they did exactly that. Beer Belly gives only 5 thirst, pipes have a longer cooldown so Oghmirs get punished if they dont parry and they dont have extreme amounts of sustain in their pocket, just a very good amount, and Thursars have more HP to account for their massive size and the fact that they get focused first because of their squishiness compared to their height.