Plz Make Blocking Endurence not depending on the Skill Blocking and just Blocking Endurence

Anabolic Man

Sep 7, 2020
I thoght that got changed, becuase the Skill is not listed under the Skill Blocking, but just under the Skill Combat manovering.

That sux. Maybe change the Skill Blocking Endurence, so that it only use more Stamina if you hold a Block for more then 1-2 Seconds, and not effect fast Parry Blocking.

This would make a huge Difference to make the Hybrid between MC and Foorfighter more viable.

I dropped Endurence to 0. You will have no passive Regeneration (heals arroudn 10 HP or so every 30 Sec) (still have to be tested)
You will have 17 less Stamina (tested on Ogmir) 364 instead of 381 Stamina with no Endurence

I dropped aggressive stance and defencive stance
This make a huge difference ! You reveive 18-20 % more damage with 0 Defencivestance and you gain 18-20 % more damage from agressivestance !

This means you should put the remaining points into 80 Aggressive stances and 80 Defencive Stance !

After the Tests i would make the Build like this

1. Controlled Riding 100
2. Mounted combat or Mounted Archery 100
3. Hammers or Archery 100
4. Secondary Weapon Skill Swords 100
5. Aggresive stances 80
6. Defensive stances 80
7. Sprinting 100
8. Combat Manovering 100
9. Armor trainning 100
10. Heavy armor trainning 67
11. Anatomy 100
12. Blocking 0
13. Balance 100
14. Creature Controll 65

(this Skills nearly all Bonuses from Attributes, except for 2 Skills, that are not activated yet)

+ You will also get some Points from the Claid Gift Hammers

This shoudl be put into Blocking.

Important Note (Blocking Endurence is effected from Blocking, and not only Combat Manovering, as i expecited before) !

Drawbacks of the MC/Footfighter Build

No Blocking means that you always have to parry, and blocking will cost you more Stamina.
67 Havy Armor training limit you to wear Ironbone Platearmor + Steel Torso. Arround 23 KG in MO1 (have to be tested in MO2)
65 Creature Controll Limit the Level of you Horse to lvl 88 Bullhorse (tested in MO1) (Have to be tested in MO2)
80 Def and Agressive Stance will make you receive 3.6 more Damage and you will deal 3.6 % less Damage (tested in MO2)
Less havy Armor as other MC´s
Lower LVl Bullhorses as other MC´s
No Vitalism to heal the Horse

Playstyle
Make some damage till HP of you mount gets low and continiue to fight on Foot.

I love this Build but the Stamina consumption without Blocking should not be as high. If we only have 1 CHaracter we need a viable MC/Footfighter Character and he already have some Drawbacks, which i listed above. So we can join a MC and Footfighter Group, can do Dungens and transport.

Last edited:

Rorry

May 30, 2020
Kansas
Endurance is probably more important than blocking, defensive, or aggressive stance.

Skydancer

May 28, 2020
FIXED - choices have tradeoffs. Do you value blocking endurance over the last 10% of your other skills? Do this. Do you value the last 10% of your skills over 90 blocking endurance? Don't do it. You have freedom of choice and freedom of consequence. Everyone has the same limitations as you so not a single person in the game can have this build if you cant, clade gifts not including.

1. Controlled Riding 90
2. Mounted combat or Mounted Archery 90
3. Hammers or Archery 90
4. Secondary Weapon Skill Swords 90
5. Aggresive stances 80
6. Defensive stances 80
7. Sprinting 90
8. Combat Manovering 90
9. Armor trainning 90
10. Heavy armor trainning 67
11. Anatomy 90
12. Blocking 90
13. Balance 90
14. Creature Controll 65

Reactions: Rhias

Rhias

May 28, 2020
Blocking Endurance is the only important subskill of blocking. If it was no longer a sub skill of blocking, what would be the reason to skill blocking at all?

Anabolic Man

Sep 7, 2020
So that you can hold a block longer. Good for Shield unsers. It would be good if less people would skill it, so they can´t hold the block forever. After 2 Seconds you get full damage throught he block and it might be good for higher Ping Players, that tend to block a bit more early.

Rhias

May 28, 2020
So that you can hold a block longer. Good for Shield unsers. It would be good if less people would skill it, so they can´t hold the block forever. After 2 Seconds you get full damage throught he block and it might be good for higher Ping Players, that tend to block a bit more early.
In my opinion nobody who is seriously into competitive PVP holds a block for longer than 2 seconds.