US riots

Lucifer

May 31, 2020
Actually..what is happening is that a black man was barely resisting arrest (he didnt want to go to jail, for what ever reason he regardless was handling it the wrong way) however the police in this case were out of their damn minds with the level of force and lack of care they put into this situation. They essential suffocated the man and the protests started as a result of a lack of response on the government's side to this.
Instead of continuing to be peaceful protests many decided it was their chance to cause violence and loot/burn/attack . A man in Utah was beaten pretty bad and his car overturned and burned for simply carrying an all lives matter sign (when everyone else had black lives matter signs) when he was with the protesters.
From what I can tell from seeing these things up close is that the majority of the problems have come from the people seeing this as a chance to simply cause chaos and be asses. The true protesters for the cause were not violent or looting. Now it's just a bunch of idiots using this mans death as their pass to riot. Essentially shitting all over his name. IF there is any lesson to any of this, do not resist arrest...that isnt how you do things...you let them arrest you and file charges later. We live in a world where police are shot down for simply being cops...just as some are shot for simply being a certain ethnicity. In either case people have to be careful as do the cops. They can't take chances all in good faith that someone wont freak out and take advantage of a situation.
This being said, those officers should have paid attention to what they were doing because in their attempts to subdue a man they essentially murdered him by suffocation. This all was a fire that needed to be stomped out and the arsonists punished. Instead those in a position of influence and power have dumped fuel all over the fire which has spread throughout the country by means of idiotic simpletons.
However there ARE those who are standing for the original cause and going out of their way to prevent the wood be anarchists movement i.e the truck that plowed through the highway protesters, the driver was then pulled from the truck by protesters and damn near murdered as a result of his psychotic driving. But as previously stated those peaceful protesters who stood for the cause realized the driver was no longer a threat and now being murdered by those just looking to cause chaos and spill blood and they protected the driver from others until he could be arrested.
There are others like these peaceful protesters who came to the aid of the driver who nearly ran them over who are speaking up on how this current path of violence and destruction is not the way and not the direction they had intended to move. But mostly it is a movement that has been thus far taken over by rioters just out to cause chaos.
And of course trumps stupid arse statements dont help at all. There is enough people pissed at that moron now (especially people of influence) that he wont be reelected unless he cheats.

Reactions: Bektar and stefco

Lucifer

May 31, 2020
Of course, I mean its like the old saying goes...A person is smart, people are dumb panicky animals.
Just like that woman (black) who that officer just knocked out recently. She was being told to move along and she cold clocked an officer (white) who took the hit and still kept calm. Which she took as an invitation to swing again as hard as she could clearly... but out of no where another officer (black) knocks her clean out. And as rightly he should. Now I'm all for our legal rights and half the time I would be right there protesting if the cause is just. That being said You can't just punch a police officer..you cant slap a police officer..You get shot where I'm from for that crap and that exactly is the point I was trying to make in the previously mentioned topic about why police are so on edge (not taking the side of the all out lunatics who abuse people and their position as officers) Cops have a duty to protect themselves and their weapons. And when you assault an officer you risk being shot. She should be thankful she got knocked out instead. I mean damn I remember a groom on his wedding day not too long ago who ran off from his wedding pissed as hell who was stopped by a cop who tried to wrestle him to the ground with no cause, the man flung the cop around like a rag doll and started beating on him. And the cop on the ground had no choice but to free his gun and shoot the man..who died. on his wedding day.. All he had to do was stop and let the cop question him on why he was running away and not attack the cop. Instead he was drunk, violent and he paid for it with his life. Hell of a wedding present he gave his wife..Because it sure as hell wasnt the cops fault. He would have no doubt been let go had he told the cop what was up. No one said anything about police brutality when that happened.

stefco

May 29, 2020
Of course, I mean its like the old saying goes...A person is smart, people are dumb panicky animals.
Just like that woman (black) who that officer just knocked out recently. She was being told to move along and she cold clocked an officer (white) who took the hit and still kept calm. Which she took as an invitation to swing again as hard as she could clearly... but out of no where another officer (black) knocks her clean out. And as rightly he should. Now I'm all for our legal rights and half the time I would be right there protesting if the cause is just. That being said You can't just punch a police officer..you cant slap a police officer..You get shot where I'm from for that crap and that exactly is the point I was trying to make in the previously mentioned topic about why police are so on edge (not taking the side of the all out lunatics who abuse people and their position as officers) Cops have a duty to protect themselves and their weapons. And when you assault an officer you risk being shot. She should be thankful she got knocked out instead. I mean damn I remember a groom on his wedding day not too long ago who ran off from his wedding pissed as hell who was stopped by a cop who tried to wrestle him to the ground with no cause, the man flung the cop around like a rag doll and started beating on him. And the cop on the ground had no choice but to free his gun and shoot the man..who died. on his wedding day.. All he had to do was stop and let the cop question him on why he was running away and not attack the cop. Instead he was drunk, violent and he paid for it with his life. Hell of a wedding present he gave his wife..Because it sure as hell wasnt the cops fault. He would have no doubt been let go had he told the cop what was up. No one said anything about police brutality when that happened.
Shiit now thats a good story. I agree though. Cops are assholes and cops are the good guys. Depends on the context. And they are the ones we call when shit hits the fan. They black guy was murdered. A fact. The looting? The protests? Everything of this magnitude is always political. Every political party has a mechanism that allows people to gather and act so fast. This will pass soon. And all will be forgotten. Small shops will be destroyed. People. Injured/killed. Nothing will change.

Also when i saw the videos the first thing that popped in my mind was the movie gangs of new york... The end of the movie is the endgame. Thats it. Revolutions today will end like that...

Lucifer

May 31, 2020
Well whether or not the officers intended for the man to die is debatable. Was it negligent? hell yeah, was it excessive? Definitely. But the fact is the man resisted when he shouldnt have. Had he not there MAY have been different results. At least change will come from this and his death wont be in vain. As to the riots being political ? No chance man. the protests are people pissed off that nothing happened until the people spoke out. The message is ethical most definitely not political. Those "open our states" armed protests on the other hand are very political. And just as there are people just looking to riot, there are idiots looking to flex their guns and red necks.
The riots are all just jackasses wanting to be in a sublime song, entitled fools thinking they have right to more than they have earned in life when instead they should get their shit together and work hard for things they want instead of crying white privilage and other nonsense and the desire to just burn shit.
Its clear by what happened to the guy who had a sign saying all lives matter that people WANT to be mad, they WANT a reason to bitch, and they most definitely WANT a reason to riot. They dont want the message of equality, they want the tables turned, the chains on the other hand if you will. Which is just as bad as it is now. And I'll tell you this.. NO ONE should have to pay for their ancestors sins. Just like reparations that shit is a joke, you cant expect someone to pay for their ancestors actions. Its absurd. This may pass depending on if the government handles it right, which as i see it can go two ways. They can start shooting/arresting these idiots who aren't protesting peacefully. Or they can do as some officers are doing which is that stupid kneeling thing that seems to have originated as far as I can tell from sports. But for certain none of this will be forgotten. This isnt a movie man.. and there is no comparison to an inaccurate depiction (and thats being nice) of the irish fighting gang wars in new york. That movie was not only false but really cheesy and stupid like buckets of cheddar poured over fields of corniness. You have a really inaccurate sense of reality sir

ThaBadMan

May 28, 2020
Norway
Anarchists will always turn up in mob mentality shit. The reason many more are gonna get killed by either potestors or police/military.

burne

Jun 1, 2020
Ohio, USA
it will only get worse since one autopsy said his cause of death wasn't due to him being choked out. & the families "independent" one says it was the cause.

Lucifer

May 31, 2020
That usually means he died of something like preexisting conditions that were enhanced by the choking thing. Like an attack and the doctors "have different opinions" on it

burne

Jun 1, 2020
Ohio, USA
no curfew here, but im in a smallish town in Ohio.
We've only had one demonstration that was probably 50 people or so walk from one corner maybe 1mile or so to a walmart before they were directed away from the walmart they were heading towards. (wally closed down several in our area early)

• Wow
Reactions: Neftan

Helix

May 28, 2020
Combination of stuff.
People are angry about the George Floyd stuff.
Unemployment is also at an all time high and there are a lot of people pissed off about that.
Then you have idiots who jut want to cause trouble.

Basically it's a shit cocktail.

Reactions: Amadman

finegamingconnoisseur

May 29, 2020
www.youtube.com
It would seem that, according to this report, a number of politicians and celebrities are either directly or indirectly fuelling the rage. Be advised that this video contains graphic violence.

Last edited: